The can't sleep or am drunk thread.

thorne

Wtf, Who, and he just walked up to someone and cold cocked him?

Basically, we were just standin on the corner chillin by lodge bar and this kid went up to another dude and talked to him for a minute, then outta no where the guy punched him in the face. The guy that got hit called the cops and said he got assaulted. Then he said what the guy was wearing and said he's tired of this shit as if he gets hit in the face by random people all the time :lol: it was a good laugh

Basically, we were just standin on the corner chillin by lodge bar and this kid went up to another dude and talked to him for a minute, then outta no where the guy punched him in the face. The guy that got hit called the cops and said he got assaulted. Then he said what the guy was wearing and said he's tired of this shit as if he gets hit in the face by random people all the time :lol: it was a good laugh

And how the fuck are you home already? Speed limit is 65 my friend

And how the fuck are you home already? Speed limit is 65 my friend

I was home awhile ago. Shitm we stopped in hilliard to drop whit off at her car, pulled off 29 to check my brother's car and then stopped in speedway at the london exit to talk to my brother before i even got home. noww i'ma go have sex.

I never saw one speed limit sign...... :p i thought it was 100?