Anyone meditate? Well?

wnaplay1647545503

My meditation = A nice drive by myself

Tried that, but then I end up in a fit of road-rage at some point. (I fail) I need to chill and so far Melatonin and Valerian Root at night help me sleep when I need to call on them. However, I do need to get into this.

There is not single better way to change your life.

That being said, it can be very difficult to do. This can lead to frustration, and cause many to quit. You have to view it almost like weight lifting. If you never lifted a weight in your life it will be frustration, but over time you will be able to build up.

My meditation = A nice drive by myself with the top down windows up yellin money aint a thang

yeah boi!

for real though, a nice drive by myself rocks. Just bought a sailboat, gonna see if that helps in the relaxation department.. or i might drown.. or get swine flu from lake erie waters

ust bought a sailboat, gonna see if that helps in the relaxation department.. or i might drown.. or get swine flu from lake erie waters

As I said before, if the water up there doesn't catch fire for no reason, it's gonna be the sharks that get ya.

http://www.firststryke.com/JAWS%20shark%20attacks%20sailboat.jpg