Suicide Girl party

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Exactly. From the way these guys describe suicide girls, I wonder if they have ever seen them. Not all are hot, but not all are pierced or tattooed to hell. There are quite a few "regular" looking chics.

i saw you and zach leaving brothers saturday night. i then proceeded to park st and got bombarded with fuckers handing out these flyers, and then again on the way back.

i saw you and zach leaving brothers saturday night. i then proceeded to park st and got bombarded with fuckers handing out these flyers, and then again on the way back.

:cool:

We were with a couple people on here actually for this girls tech school grad party, I think thats when we were headed over to gaswerks. Arena district ftw

it was early....10:30ish?

bars aren't my kind of thing, but i had friends in from pittsburgh, and we went down there after the clippers game

whats funny/dumb is we went in there, had some drinks, went down to lodge bar about 10:35, came back to brothers at 11:10, and the guy at the door says (and i quote)..."i know you were in here earlier, but i can't let you in because of your jersey"...WTF!. i havent been gone 45 minutes, and regardless, theres 10 people i can see in there with OSU jerseys...thats when we headed down to park st, stayed there about 1/2 hour until i got a call from a buddy of mine who i work with at brothers, and somehow he got the guy to let me back in with my jersey, and we had some more drinks with them and left by ~12:15 or so.

not a bad place, just not my cup of tea.

Yea 10:30 sounds about right. We did the same thing pretty much, we started at brothers wasn't feeling that. Went to gaswerks which was alright. Took a quick trip up to polaris and to be called out by bikes :wtf: went lodge bar after that didn't like it either then went to gaswerks again. Usually lodge is pretty nice, just wasn't feeling the live band that was there.