Swine flu

thorne

Guest tbutera2112
I've been feeling shitty since probably thursday...

definitely fatigured, sore as hell all over, my throat is raw, and I can't get a decent night sleep because my muscles ache so much, like my neck/shoulders so I can't get comfortable. Also a headache/migraine but no throwing up/shits, dunno but i feel like shit.

AIDS

Do you know how many people die every year from influenza?

+1. Can't live in fear. People are still dying from diarrhea. Speaking of which, i think I'm going to stop at taco bell for lunch. I haven't had a good explosive diarrhea session for quite some time now.

Vincent: Want some bacon?

Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.

Vincent: Are you Jewish?

Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.

Vincent: Why not?

Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.

Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.

Jules: I don't eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

second pulp fiction reference today. :cool:

At least the economic situation isn't the lead story. Perhaps with a few days of it being off the top of the charts, things will pick up a bit.

Hmmm... a possible government plot to take Americans' minds off of their economic woes maybe? Interesting...

So it comes from Birds, pigs and Men?

Like man-bear-pig?

Lol...

Pigs can transmit diseases to humans

Birds can transmit diseases to pigs

Some lucky pig had a human strain of influenza and then also caught the bird flu, they fucked, now we are fucked.

It's being blown up because the human body isn't used to this type of virus