Sold my Corolla?

Farkas

I love the shape of these cars....hence my notchback. How do these cars handle with basic suspension upgrades? I own a 95 tercel and it is one of the easiest cars to work on. Are the older Toyotas the same? Lately I've had a growing interest in these cars and datsun 510 wagons. They seem like the perfect cars to drive across the county, get good gas mileage, and enjoy some twisty roads.

Nice. I really like your other one, though. Can I stuff my 7m in there? :D

And I was just trying to explain the PR race scene to a few people the other day. THey kinda laughed and thought I was joking. They do not bullshit around over there and if you know your shit, you know that shit. ;)

Only in Puerto Rico would they use a tacoma motor in an AE86 then a Celica to run 8's.

http://www.paradiseracing.com/Store/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=27

I love the shape of these cars....hence my notchback. How do these cars handle with basic suspension upgrades? I own a 95 tercel and it is one of the easiest cars to work on. Are the older Toyotas the same? Lately I've had a growing interest in these cars and datsun 510 wagons. They seem like the perfect cars to drive across the county, get good gas mileage, and enjoy some twisty roads.

Suprisingly they're weighted around 51/49 from factory and this particular chassis runs in at around 1800lbs. Put coilovers into the mix with new bushings and you've got a really great handling car. All toyotas new and old seem to be relatively easy to work on IMO, but this particular model is very simple in design. Pretty good aftermarket for them if you know where to look too.

Edited by Farkas