I've gone to the dark side!!

Dr. Apex

And bought a Mustang!!! http://gallery.ovr-scca.org/?Dir=%2FAutocross%2F2009%2FPts+00+Dr+School+April+25+NTR&Image=Z06%5F0113%2Ejpg&Page=1

I picked up this 04 GT a couple weeks ago though this is the only pic I've managed so far since my camera is broken.

It's a 5 speed Sonic Blue 40th Anniversary with all black interior, 33k on the odometer when I picked it up. Took almost a month to find it as these cars seem to be in demand this time of year and also find one not going for $2k over book like most were. 3.27 rear end, it already has a full intake, throttle body, long tubes, x pipe, and cat-back on it. All I've done so far is add the Mach 1 grille.

It's kinda funny as I've always talked shit about these cars and now I own one and fucking love it!! I've gotten tons of compliments on it which was entirely unexpected and even a thumbs down from some random guy but who cares as this thing is just a fun car to drive everyday!!!

you'll never lose again....welcome:)

That's why I bought it!!!:D

Andrew, thanks for pointing that out!!

This thing gets a lot of looks, I'm sure the color helps!! I was stoked when the dealer called and said he found a Sonic Blue.

I will be at Trails friday actually to see what it can do on the strip, saturday I would go but I have to work all day.

Guest Removed
Its not the Dark side, its the RIGHT side.

Nice color.......

what kurt said!

and im glad i could take care of some of your issues man...lmk if you need anything else :D

jk dude, it looks slick in blue. looking forward to seeing it IF YOU WEREN'T WORKING ON SATURDAY.

This post legally binds you to make the event this weekend (and in time to help me get shit done Friday night) regardless of weather, women, work, or how late you sleep in. If you miss the race, so help me God I will hunt you down and do a cannon ball on to your aluminum hood.

It's kinda funny as I've always talked shit about these cars and now I own one and fucking love it!! I've gotten tons of compliments on it which was entirely unexpected and even a thumbs down from some random guy but who cares as this thing is just a fun car to drive everyday!!!

you get wiser with age.