I've gone to the dark side!!

Dr. Apex

I will be running this at Mid-Ohio for sure, I will use this car like every other and build it for the corners. What convinced me on these cars was Matt(Buckeye Bullitt), he has a superbly built car and I plan on follwing a lot of what he's done.

4.10's are not going to happen, I have to talk to some American Iron class guys to see what they're running but more like a 3.5x to 3.7x or whatevers available. Especially this year the car is my daily until this winter.

I will be running this at Mid-Ohio for sure, I will use this car like every other and build it for the corners. What convinced me on these cars was Matt(Buckeye Bullitt), he has a superbly built car and I plan on follwing a lot of what he's done.

4.10's are not going to happen, I have to talk to some American Iron class guys to see what they're running but more like a 3.5x to 3.7x or whatevers available. Especially this year the car is my daily until this winter.

OK GOOD, if your going to road race the last thing you want are 4.10's.

Congrats Ben looks great!, I am glad I helped convert you. You will notice a big difference with the rear gears. 3.73s would be good. just FYI, I have had 4.10s in for years and it was my daily driver until last July (not really an issue). Then start on that suspension...

Too bad I have to sell my car would have been great to have another mustang buddy at Mid-Ohio and AXs.