My Friends Z28 Crashed 4/24/09

Harry Bird

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see pics

Yeah.... I'm going to need someone to caption this....

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q141/bigtgun3/Picture010-1.jpg

It is not how you stand by your car but how you ROLL it !

Or

Not the kind of fucked he was looking for on prom night...

Christ, why is everyone hounding on the guy for taking one lighthearted pic? He was by himself, is alive and from what I understand didn't hurt anyone in the process. Let the kid be happy to be alive.

I for one think the picture is hilarious, some people need to un-bunch their panties a little. Glad to see the guy is OK.

Christ, why is everyone hounding on the guy for taking one lighthearted pic? He was by himself, is alive and from what I understand didn't hurt anyone in the process. Let the kid be happy to be alive.

I for one think the picture is hilarious, some people need to un-bunch their panties a little. Glad to see the guy is OK.

seriously, everyone is like ZOMG DUDE IS SMILING AN GIVING A THUMBS UP! IT MEANS HE HATEZ HIS CAR AN WREKDED ON PURPOSE AN WANTED TO DIE!!!!!!

lighten up people, quit acting like you know the guy. trying to judge his life story by a picture and shit. glad to hear he didn't kill himself by driving like an idiot though. he got lucky

Hamming it up for a stupid picture is fine by me. At least the kid is alive to learn from his mistake.

BUT

Your friend did something MONUMENTALLY STUPID. Much as I hate to say it, I don't think he got fucked up enough to completely teach him the lesson he needs to learn, and I predict that he will have at least one more MONUMENTALLY STUPID wreck before he really changes his driving habits. I hope I'm wrong.

This is my friends Z28 he crashed on the way home from prom. it happened around 2am

QUOTE]

let me see if i can figure out what is wrong here. you are 17. your friend went to prom, which leads me to believe he is 17-18. he was trying to drive a car that is too fast for him. it was 2am, after prom, drinking involved? hum...i get it now.

tom

Hamming it up for a stupid picture is fine by me. At least the kid is alive to learn from his mistake.

BUT

Your friend did something MONUMENTALLY STUPID. Much as I hate to say it, I don't think he got fucked up enough to completely teach him the lesson he needs to learn, and I predict that he will have at least one more MONUMENTALLY STUPID wreck before he really changes his driving habits. I hope I'm wrong.

This is my friends Z28 he crashed on the way home from prom. it happened around 2am

QUOTE]

let me see if i can figure out what is wrong here. you are 17. your friend went to prom, which leads me to believe he is 17-18. he was trying to drive a car that is too fast for him. it was 2am, after prom, drinking involved? hum...i get it now.

tom

Yes you guys are right because you know this kid personally. I'll admit the picture looks like stupid, but come on now, you don't think a crash like that didn't scare the shit outta him enough to learn? Give the kid a break.

Yes you guys are right because you know this kid personally. I'll admit the picture looks like stupid, but come on now, you don't think a crash like that didn't scare the shit outta him enough to learn? Give the kid a break.

The only thing I think he learned is that he's invincible.