Buying 03 Evo gsr tomorrow

Linc5.0

And what exactly are you talking about??? I have a 700+awhp 9 second evo...I think that qualify's me as bein able to run with the "big boys" And not to sound like an ass or belittle you, but I guarantee you I have more money than you'll see in your entire life. What I was saying is that they refuse to do quality work for minor builds. Don't be an ass

mommy and daddy?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to hear shit like that dad's life insuranc emy buddie had the same shit happen to him in london ohio a truck fell on top of his parents killed them both, he got the life insurance and moved into there house and bought some nice shit... people harass him, i would knock a mf out for that... for real. i dont hate ams but would prefer buschur over them, i have havent had them robb me of 30k though,,,lol that would change my mind also.

And what exactly are you talking about??? I have a 700+awhp 9 second evo...I think that qualify's me as bein able to run with the "big boys" And not to sound like an ass or belittle you, but I guarantee you I have more money than you'll see in your entire life. What I was saying is that they refuse to do quality work for minor builds. Don't be an ass

I was simply stating if you dont have the money to spend to get quality work done at a shop like IPS,Slomotion,Buscher or the like you dont have any buisness owning a car unless you posess the skills to do the same work they can do on your own.

If you dont want to belittle me or sound like an ass quit posting. I can assure you there is nothing little about me.

Great,another Cavin thats just what we need around here another silverspooned faggot that uses his parents wallet for fun.

Guest tbutera2112
sorry to hear...but in reality you really shouldnt make info like that public as far as how deep your pockets are.

someone called him out as being poor...i think it was fine to mention that he isnt poor

the circumstances suck though man...i know exactly how you feel, my dad passed in january... didnt get a bunch of money like you, but the pain is still there

sorry to hear...but in reality you really shouldnt make info like that public as far as how deep your pockets are.

Yeah you're probably right, most of it's stored away in the market though(unfortunately) so I doubt I'll be robbed.. hope I can't be anyway lol

Tbutera2112- Ya, it sucks having to grow up w/ a dad then losing him before you're 18. But it's been a few years n a lot of it's behind me. Sorry to hear about your dad. Like I said, shit sucks :(

Guest tbutera2112
I was simply stating if you dont have the money to spend to get quality work done at a shop like IPS,Slomotion,Buscher or the like you dont have any buisness owning a car unless you posess the skills to do the same work they can do on your own.

If you dont want to belittle me or sound like an ass quit posting. I can assure you there is nothing little about me.

Great,another Cavin thats just what we need around here another silverspooned faggot that uses his parents wallet for fun.

that last part was fucking harsh

maybe next you will tell him to die like you said to kenny

Yeah you're probably right, most of it's stored away in the market though(unfortunately) so I doubt I'll be robbed.. hope I can't be anyway lol

Tbutera2112- Ya, it sucks having to grow up w/ a dad then losing him before you're 18. But it's been a few years n a lot of it's behind me. Sorry to hear about your dad. Like I said, shit sucks :(

I really wasnt talking about you getting robbed. I was just speaking in general. It sounds a little childish is what I was meaning... no offense just making an observation...

that last part was fucking harsh

maybe next you will tell him to die like you said to kenny

I read what he posted and responed accordingly,I could honestly care less of your opinion of me let alone anyone else's. If he has a problem with it he can PM me and I can edit it.There is no need for him to say shit like I have more money than you will ever see in my life.He doesnt know me or my financial standing so he and you both can go and be J.O buddies and talk about past life experiences.

Guest tbutera2112
I read what he posted and responed accordingly' date='I could honestly care less of your opinion of me let alone anyone else's. If he has a problem with it he can PM me and I can edit it.There is no need for him to say shit like I have more money than you will ever see in my life.He doesnt know me or my financial standing so he and you both can go and be J.O buddies and talk about past life experiences.[/quote']

if you dont want people talkin about your financial status, dont talk about their

oh, and one more thing

fuck you, youre a piece of shit and if you wanna talk past life experiences PM me and ill give you my address and you can bring your faggot ginger ass right on over and we will chat

if you dont want people talkin about your financial status, dont talk about their

oh, and one more thing

fuck you, youre a piece of shit and if you wanna talk past life experiences PM me and ill give you my address and you can bring your faggot ginger ass right on over and we will chat

Seriously? I thought you knew the rules by now. Open ended threats are a bannable offence. I didnt talk about your or his dads death you and him both brought that upon yourselves. I simply said "If you dont have the money to run with the big boys stay out of the fast lane." Which simply meant if you cant afford to pay buscher for an evo done right you have no buisness being there at all.

Guest tbutera2112
Seriously? I thought you knew the rules by now. Open ended threats are a bannable offence. I didnt talk about your or his dads death you and him both brought that upon yourselves. I simply said "If you dont have the money to run with the big boys stay out of the fast lane." Which simply meant if you cant afford to pay buscher for an evo done right you have no buisness being there at all.

i could really give 2 fucks about his evo or what he does with it...its not my car

I see no threat. Also I dont consider not wanting a shop like buscher doing work on your car because you feel they are overpriced in comparison to their quality of work, not having enough money to keep up in the fast lane.