Shittin bricks right now.....

Mark1647545493

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the support. I told her and she took it very well. Much better than I expected anyways.

I worked at Sterling Commerce in Dublin. They are owned by AT&T. My boss said that this was due to the failing economy and it was more than just me that got it. I was low man on the seniority totem pole with only 13 years in. The good thing is I've made lots of good friends over the past 13 years at Sterling that I'm going to miss.

After the shock is gone and reality is back I feel pretty good about being able to find a new job within the IT industry.

If there's anyone out there that needs a Datacenter/Operations/Facilities worker... I could be exactly what you're looking for!!

It's going to be weird not getting up at 4:40am to get ready for work...... Hell I'm still thinking about shit that I was working on that my old boss needs to know about.... Sick thing is I'll call him tomorrow to fill him in...

Well my arms and hands are going numb again so I'm going to take a break from the computer and try to choke down some food.

thanks again for all the support, it definitely helps.

thanks for all the support. I told her and she took it very well. Much better than I expected anyways.

I worked at Sterling Commerce in Dublin. They are owned by AT&T. My boss said that this was due to the failing economy and it was more than just me that got it. I was low man on the seniority totem pole with only 13 years in. The good thing is I've made lots of good friends over the past 13 years at Sterling that I'm going to miss.

After the shock is gone and reality is back I feel pretty good about being able to find a new job within the IT industry.

If there's anyone out there that needs a Datacenter/Operations/Facilities worker... I could be exactly what you're looking for!!

It's going to be weird not getting up at 4:40am to get ready for work...... Hell I'm still thinking about shit that I was working on that my old boss needs to know about.... Sick thing is I'll call him tomorrow to fill him in...

Well my arms and hands are going numb again so I'm going to take a break from the computer and try to choke down some food.

Was your outfit union by chance? Just curious because I work with benefits for unions.... at any rate, I'll ask a few computer guys I know if they're hiring. And WOW, cutting the low man on the totem pole, and what gets me is you had 13 YEARS there... unbelievable.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Mark I'll miss you at work even though I didn't see you much this year :(

Did you hear our CIO got let go too?