One more of the foot (1st pic at hospital)

Trying to get the forms from BWC to switch doctors. It goes through phases when its really unbearable and I get down and practically beg it never happened. I am trying to keep my spirits up but sometimes I have been gettin really down. No pharmacy in town has the amount of pain pills I am being prescribed. And they wont give you what they have and then make up the difference when they get them in. So my Dr acts like I am lying when I tell him I am running out of pills. So I am watching how often I am taking them.

You must of freaked when that happened. Did you freak? I would have FREAKED. In fact, looking at that picture.... I'd still be in freak mode. D_A_M_N.

I couldnt even begin to imagine. Id see a big ass block of concrete fall, then id just wake up with my foot bigger than my head n be like WTF? I just wanna see how this shit ends up healin. And who the hell can't look at shit like this? Cmon........ pussys......

And who the hell can't look at shit like this? Cmon........ pussys......

People with REALLY active imaginations who try to emulate the pain, feelings, and thoughts of what must being going through ones mind when this sort of thing happens.

How about you should have seen the guys ass after I finished kicking it.

Did you really already take care of that? Or does it still need to be done? Im a perfect get away driver or even an alibi if necessary. lol

People with REALLY active imaginations who try to emulate the pain, feelings, and thoughts of what must being going through ones mind when this sort of thing happens.

Iuno what some other people think, cause everyone has their own mind, but why would you ever try and simulate / emulate the pain someone is going through? Im not trying to get into a discussion, but isn't that what you try and stay away from?

Iuno what some other people think, cause everyone has their own mind, but why would you ever try and simulate / emulate the pain someone is going through? Im not trying to get into a discussion, but isn't that what you try and stay away from?

Yeah, thats why I said REALLY active imagination, some people (like myself) just cant help it. Although Im sure what I came up with in my overactive head, is nothing close to the real deal.