Guess my hp

Comebackkid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be more worried about traction that whatever HP your car might make. Not that I recommend dumping any money into a FWD platform.

To make 400whp in a civic the money is already spent. Honestly, I dont even think the car was in kill mode....

To make 400whp in a civic the money is already spent. Honestly, I dont even think the car was in kill mode....

The car hasn't seen race fuel just straight 94.. With cam 2 and acouple adjustment on the ecu I think i'll be around 450 460

You should be more worried about traction that whatever HP your car might make. Not that I recommend dumping any money into a FWD platform.

My slicks are like 5 years old. Didn't think my little civic would even have traction problems but I was wrong. I'm getting new slicks here soon with an frontend alignment

The motor with that turbo on it on race gas can make 550-600 if you let corey parish do his thing,

I have seen it a million times.

However for how long is a diffrent story. Kill mode for kill would be an intresting race. Only thing that would make my car difrent than his is gearing and Rpm's and hat could mean a win or lose.

The Street/Track can only hold the truth.

I just want to chat and tell my plans for my little ricer civic. I'm going to do an ls/vtec swap with an b16 head fully ported and polished head sheet metal Intake 1600cc injectors. Looking to make around 600hp

Do the sheet metal ones hold under decent boost?

Guest Removed
I have know Ideal how much boost..But I'm going to call eagle and find out how much power the rods are good for. I did a compression check and all where 180 psi across the board

not what your looking to do..IMO.

Guest Removed
maybe alittle more then your putting down now! not 100% sure on that, but it wil depend on how hard you spin it to make that power! unless you go billet rods.