Montgomery Inn

Putty

6/10

I got the "Big Teds Platter". Hunk of pulled pork, brisket, 5 ribs and a sweet potatoe. First thing, they only have one BBQ sauce that's smothering all the meets. I like an option...tangy, spicy, sweet and I use it as I want it. All the meat was sitting on this jalapeno cornbread patty. The portion for $23.95 was not big at all. I ate it all and wasnt really that full. I didnt have a Thurman burger full when I left. The taste wasnt any better than "Pig Iron". Now i've been...i wont be going back.

Edited by Putty

We had a 45 min wait WITH a 7:30 reservation. How that works I am not sure, but....

we had the same issue. we had a 7:30 "reservation", and found out once we arrived they do "call ahead, priority seating only", they dont take reservations. double u tee eff!? i used to drive to cinncinati just to eat at the one on the river. i wasnt impressed at all with the one in dublin. the menu was the same, but the food wasnt.

tom

this place hasn't been good in years. I went the other day with some family and was told if I started the grill within a half hour we could have ribs by 10pm lol

long story short over priced and not good looks like Smackies still has the best q around other than mine.

The Inn in Cinci...was there years ago and it wasn't bad. Went there with some clients for lunch not long ago and it was just okay. It's hard to fuck up a salad though :rolleyes::o

My neighbors just went to the one near us in Dublin and they said it was $58 of overpriced, over sauced too sweet food that was cool and not hot. Drinks were crazy priced too. $19 bar tab between the two of them.

I'm BBQ'ing my own one evening this week FTW.

I ate at the original in Cincy, it wasn't any good there either. They are just capitalizing on hype from cincy.

+1. Used to go there a lot during my old Fifth Third Bank days when we'd be at the mothership in Cincy...much better places for the dollah.

Yes they have seriously good greens there man and I know you like greens. In fact only place in the city where I'll eat those.

I love greens, but how do you know that? Best greens I have had are from "Pig iron".

I love greens, but how do you know that? Best greens I have had are from "Pig iron".

lol "insert movie quote here"

tbh any one who likes q and doesn't like good greens should go back islam

oh and pig iron is mediocre at best and wtf is all this talk about sauce who uses that shit.

Sauce should only be used if it'a

a) yellow and made of mustard and vinn. or

b) red if its made from vin and sugar

and only then should be used rarely as good smoked meat needs no sauce. lol fucking northerners

really we need a cr bbq day so I can show you fools how this is done.

oh and pig iron is mediocre at best and wtf is all this talk about sauce who uses that shit.

and only then should be used rarely as good smoked meat needs no sauce. lol fucking northerners

I like red sauce like sweet baby rays, but only on after (AFTER) the meat is cooked.

WERD!

I gots major skillz with my meet, too!