2 weeks

Sam1647545489

Guest Removed
Please every time I've been out and you were there, you stood in the background with your hands in your pockets and said nothing. Then when you were called out to race you refused.

I do recall the time you tried to roll race me and Sam. What was the out come of that race?

my shit broke..and? remember the time i drove clear out east for my rematch, and ya'll clown on me, but when someone laid $2500 in cash on the car no one had shit to fucking say or race my shit with?

Ha, Rob why don't you finish you car and come race me. That's if you can even get the car done this year. Fuck, how long have you been working on that turd? Did you get it painted yet? :bangbang:

i havent touched my car in a long time. im not worried about my car. i have higher priorities then a car that will get me jail time hanging over my head like you do.

you got anything else? i mean you more lame then normal today

so you think you'll be out of the 11's this decade?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my shit broke..and? remember the time i drove clear out east for my rematch, and ya'll clown on me, but when someone laid $2500 in cash on the car no one had shit to fucking say or race my shit with?

i havent touched my car in a long time. im not worried about my car. i have higher priorities then a car that will get me jail time hanging over my head like you do.

you got anything else? i mean you more lame then normal today

so you think you'll be out of the 11's this decade?

Now you sound like Cavin. Can't you come up with anything original or are you just going to keep quoting other people?

If your car was broken why were you spraying against us? I'm tired of you lame ass excuses.

I never saw anyone pull out any amount of money nor did I ever have you or any of your friends try to get me to race you. How many times did I try to get you to race me? What about the night I raced Hoggie's car and you backed out? What about the night you left Zettlers beating on your car? I mean I can go on.

The night you came to the east side "things" went down with you, Sam and Tilley all I did was spectate. That was the only part I played that night.

Guest Removed

Now you sound like Cavin. Can't you come up with anything original or are you just going to keep quoting other people?

If your car was broken why were you spraying against us? I'm tired of you lame ass excuses.

I never saw anyone pull out any amount of money nor did I ever have you or any of your friends try to get me to race you. How many times did I try to get you to race me? What about the night I raced Hoggie's car and you backed out? What about the night you left Zettlers beating on your car? I mean I can go on.

The night you came to the east side "things" went down with you, Sam and Tilley all I did was spectate. That was the only part I played that night.

Yeah, you try to race me from a roll. Fuck that. And look where roll racing got you. I'm not here to argue with your lame ass. Nor do i have to deal with it.You are the newest member on my ignore list.

Oh heres something lame for you, making a consumer report for someone you work for. Now thats fucking lame. i mean you do marketing just so you can drive your car. atleast when my shits together, i can drive it when ever i feel like.

I may just shove my drivetrain in tylers car and come spank your ass on motor pedaling it, then pull it out and set it back in the corner.:bangbang:

Good one, you might as well just text me your washed up girls number cause we know you aint gettin it done tonight. I'll be sure to knock it out of the park.

Cavin, its all good. I hear he's hung like a field mouse anyway.

Yeah, you try to race me from a roll. Fuck that. And look where roll racing got you. I'm not here to argue with your lame ass. Nor do i have to deal with it.You are the newest member on my ignore list.

Oh heres something lame for you, making a consumer report for someone you work for. Now thats fucking lame. i mean you do marketing just so you can drive your car. atleast when my shits together, i can drive it when ever i feel like.

I may just shove my drivetrain in tylers car and come spank your ass on motor pedaling it, then pull it out and set it back in the corner.:bangbang:

Cavin, its all good. I hear he's hung like a field mouse anyway.

I would love for you to put your drive train in Tyler's car then I would actually have someone to race this summer.

I love how you best insult is a small penis joke and as a sponsor on this forum I would expect more out of you but I guess you can't expect much from someone who rocked a mullet for.... wait how many years was it Rob?

Guest Removed

This message is hidden because Linn is on your ignore list.

I love this.

anyway, not to derail this thread, but anyone notice the sigs around here changing?

weird

I love how you best insult is a small penis joke and as a sponsor on this forum I would expect more out of you but I guess you can't expect much from someone who rocked a mullet for.... wait how many years was it Rob?

It's the Kitchen...who says sponsors can't have fun here? Oh and mullets are the most aerodynamic of all the long hair styles.

It's the Kitchen...who says sponsors can't have fun here? Oh and mullets are the most aerodynamic of all the long hair styles.

I had a woman once tell me that the hair on my balls looks like an upside down mullet.

So I read through some of this, and Im still left to wonder if anyone has challenged Sam yet? Did I miss that post? This thing must be pretty sick to scare everyone away.

It's same people that always race no one new and everyone else being scared.

Our crew has raced each other so many times we could hustle a whole parking lot of new people in 15 mins and 2 races:D

The BMW and I duked it out all the time after are soccer game on sunday evenings :cool:

If I was on/knew about CR back in 2001-2004 ish I would of rocked out with the cobra every night it was nice out, sorry I dont have it anymore and am trying to finish school If I was done with school I would be out walking people all night long Lionel Richie style.

Me and Linn have raced so many different times, so many different ways, I think we hit every way possible to race. Hell I remember me and him goin from a 40 roll in 6th gear and just flooring it to see who would pull who. Of course this was in mexico on a closed road, still fun though.

Me and Linn have raced so many different times, so many different ways, I think we hit every way possible to race. Hell I remember me and him goin from a 40 roll in 6th gear and just flooring it to see who would pull who. Of course this was in mexico on a closed road, still fun though.

lol @ 6th gear pulls. Well if I get the FC done this season then I want my shot at that Bimmer. Although, I doubt the car will be done this year.

Me and Rob did a Roll on from Benjamin before :cool:

I think we rocked reverse also.....