Our new pet

blue98ls1

I have nothing better to do at the moment than spoil the pets and kids. Maybe training this little fellow will keep me busy for a while.

My uncle had a ferret once,that little bastard stole and hid my keys and I still to this day cannot find them. They are cute little things though.

My uncle had a ferret once' date='that little bastard stole and hid my keys and I still to this day cannot find them. They are cute little things though.[/quote']

:lol::lol::lol:

I read last night that they like to steal things and hide them. Watched a video on youtube of one stealing a hairbrush. :lol: Cute as heck to see them carrying something.

its cute the first time, then the second time its not as cute, the third and 20th time you will begin to hate it.

They steal anything...I mean anything. I have seen his ferret carrying a screwdriver,box end wrenchs..anything that looks appealing out of a toolbox.

Guest Removed

i hate one once...he would steal everything. but he only had one hiding spot...

and we was just talking about getting a ferret the other day

How many pets have made their way through that house over the years?

My two cats, my dog the ex took, Tina's cat and her dog, which is leaving to go back it's previous owner soon.

Should have got a second one, they get lonely and depressed without play pals.

At $180 a pop, not anytime soon. However, he's played with Tabitha already and she actually played back.

Guest Removed
He just needs a bath. The one we were gonna originally buy didn't smell at all, and I have reason to believe this one is from the same litter.

get the scent glands removed and they dont stink

why u taking the dog back to original owners?

He is used to a more country type area and having an apartment complex right behind the house, he see's a whole lot of people (which he is not used to) and does the husky type whine/bark at them all the time.

why u taking the dog back to original owners?

What Tina said. The dog was in an area where he didn't have interaction with strangers and more room to run around. When she moved in, he got a yard about 1/3 the size and with people on the other side of the fence. He barks all the time.

Ironically enough, his previous owners contacted her out of the blue a few weeks ago and wanted to know if they could have him back since they moved and have more room for him. Perfect timing.

get the scent glands removed and they dont stink

They already were, but the pet store didn't clean his cage or him. We have ferret shampoo and spray stuff as well.