May 16th - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

i drove through at 930 and no one was there :(

yup, everyone bolted when it started raining. you didn't miss too much, other than my bomb sitting next to LS-oned and a nice old CBR...should took the bike up. next time though

anyone got pics of the black Z06? wanna show the wife...WOW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guys...I got back this afternoon after being in St. Louis all last week for business. I was hoping to make it back on Friday night. :( I had Mike (Aesthetic_Influx) bring discount cards in case I wasn't able to make it out.

Sorry about the rain! We had tornadoes in "The Lou" last night...it was freakishly crazy weather.

Anyone have pics???

Hey, guys...I got back this afternoon after being in St. Louis all last week for business. I was hoping to make it back on Friday night. :( I had Mike (Aesthetic_Influx) bring discount cards in case I wasn't able to make it out.

Sorry about the rain! We had tornadoes in "The Lou" last night...it was freakishly crazy weather.

Anyone have pics???

It's cool. The Coffee lady upgraded me for free, didn't even have to ask. :D She wasn't too hard on the eyes either.

anyone got pics of the black Z06? wanna show the wife...WOW

I was at the "Race for the Cure" so I couldn't make it but here are pics of it taken a few months ago (Just scroll down a bit):

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z06-discussion/2320451-who-built-tuned-chris-andersons-ysi-supercharged-auto-z-from-supercars-exposed.html

I was at the "Race for the Cure" so I couldn't make it but here are pics of it taken a few months ago (Just scroll down a bit):

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-z06-discussion/2320451-who-built-tuned-chris-andersons-ysi-supercharged-auto-z-from-supercars-exposed.html

There WAS a Black Vette there w/ a Vortech and IPS Valve Covers and Window Sticker.

KillJoy

No...that was the other group run by Paul. They had theirs Sunday morning because of the weather on Saturday, I believe.

I've got an email to Paul to see how it went...I'm working with him on combining both events into one venue...