Anyone work for Honda?

Guest Removed
Stewart Auto Group

361 Broad St SW

Pataskala Oh 43062

740-927-8299

Tell them Kevin Clifford referred you.

that will add a few bucks to the price :bangbang:

im in very close with the sales manager at immke Very good personal friend older gentelman. I can introduce you to him Very very nice guy.

is that one of your johns?

Thanks guys for the replies unfortunately I am now located in Fort Lauderdale, FL....although my sister-in-law's fiance went to lindsay honda and wasn't 100% impressed. The immke connection might be interesting if you could set that up maybe with a phone call?

The exact car(s) we are looking for:

2009 Honda Fit Sport Automatic in either : Orange or the Light Blue/Gray WITH the Honda Care Warranty for 7Yrs/100K...That's all

Thanks for all your help guys but they ended up getting one at Lindsay Honda in Gray...which was not even in the picture at the time, I found one for basically what they paid for but certified used with Navigation and VSA(traction control) with only 1200 miles on it...oh well thanks for all your efforts

Oh and yes Fit's are made in Japan I actually saw the Fit's being assembled on the assembly line. They are made in Suzuka which actually is where their (my wife) and sister-in-law's father works.

Enough with the slow car talk