Free chicken from Oprah

SLOWLX

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wanting to try the new grilled chicken since i first saw the commercial for it. Now I have a good reason to. I wonder what time they close. Probably before I get off work tonight. ugh.

Their website just displays whether they have late night hours or not. Doesn't say what the hours are. Oh well, I found one close to my work. I just might head over there in a couple hours so that way I'll already have it for dinner after work.

Coupon doesn't mention Oprah anywhere on it.

It's the principle. I know where the coupon is coming from.

Things like this could have been done anonymously. KFC, doesn't have to associate it with her. It's another ploy to get her recognition as a charitable giver, which in my eyes, real charity is where you get no recognition from it, you just do what you set out to do. She announces charitable gifts like it's part of the emergency broadcast system. Just my opinion.

(I'm assuming they will tell her how many coupons they collected and she will pick up the tab, since she has that much dough laying around.)

It's the principle. I know where the coupon is coming from.

Things like this could have been done anonymously. KFC, doesn't have to associate it with her. It's another ploy to get her recognition as a charitable giver, which in my eyes, real charity is where you get no recognition from it, you just do what you set out to do. She announces charitable gifts like it's part of the emergency broadcast system. Just my opinion.

(I'm assuming they will tell her how many coupons they collected and she will pick up the tab, since she has that much dough laying around.)

Why not enjoy the free food and not be thankful for it? That's giving a big f u to Oprah right there. :D

I have never heard someone throw a bitch fest about a free chicken dinner before. Please, don't print the coupon and go get any. I bet the chicken on your pedestal is way much tastier.

What I posted is a "bitch fest"? It's one post and my opinion. That is all.

FUCK ATHENS KFC.

Next car in the drive-thru, see a sign posted on the order board and immediately know.

"Sorry, but we are not participating in any online coupons. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Ben must have called them. :p

FUCK ATHENS KFC.

Next car in the drive-thru, see a sign posted on the order board and immediately know.

"Sorry, but we are not participating in any online coupons. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Ben must have called them. :p

I have heard the grilled chicken tastes bad. So it is better that way.

I have heard the grilled chicken tastes bad. So it is better that way.

I went on free piece day and it wasn't too shabby. Tasted like it sat in the styrofoam box it came it for 5 hours but other than that kinda tasty.

I went on free piece day and it wasn't too shabby. Tasted like it sat in the styrofoam box it came it for 5 hours but other than that kinda tasty.

Popeye's naked chicken strips = <333333

Popeye's naked chicken strips = <333333

Oh, I fuckin' agree. Popeye's is the shit. We don't have one of those in Athens either and they don't give me free meals (although due to the circumstances KFC does not either).

Oh, I fuckin' agree. Popeye's is the shit. We don't have one of those in Athens either and they don't give me free meals (although due to the circumstances KFC does not either).

Popeye's takes a lot of my money. It is worth it for sure.

KFC in Gahanna would not take it. The Sumbitch was PACKED with people trying. Not taking, so they ordered nothing...as I did. Paid at Cane's.

Manager made some comment about "there'd be no chicken here if we accepted that"