To the Mustang that piped me on Sancus...

Bigbird

...you're fucking retarded. You revved at me after obviously running out of the gas station on the corner of Sancus and Lazelle, when you saw me turn on to Sancus. All this so you could rev at me while I'm ALREADY turning into my neighborhood. What was I supposed to do? Pull some mad tyte JDM drifting and turn around and chase after you? Oh and your car sounded like ass, I can't tell if it was a v6, or a shitty sounding GT with a v6 rear bumper. Hell, maybe you had a GT rear bumper and I just didn't see it. If so, that is the single worst sounding Mustang GT I've ever heard, and to be honest I generally really like the way they sound with an exhaust. Go be a ricer somewhere else. I hope you're on here just so I can laugh at you.

Cliffs:

-Silver 99'-04' Mustang (maybe GT? I couldn't tell, but it looked like it had a v6 rear bumper, this car sound familiar to anyone? But I would sure hope it was a GT if you're going to try to pick on any 4th gen v8 Camaro) pipes me like a ricer when I'm already mid turn into my neighborhood.

Dude I was joking around, why would you take it so seriously? Yes that was me in the 04 stang, and yes it is a GT. My brother let me borrow it because I fucked up the corolla so I went out for some Penn Station there on Sancus. It would have beat you anyway, get real.

Dude I was joking around, why would you take it so seriously? Yes that was me in the 04 stang, and yes it is a GT. My brother let me borrow it because I fucked up the corolla so I went out for some Penn Station there on Sancus. It would have beat you anyway, get real.

:bangbang:

Last time I saw your car, it was maroon, and in pieces marooned at Rob's haha so don't be frontin' on me YO!

I just thought MAYBE if someone on here knew the kid they could tell him to stop being such a tool. He had just turned into the gas station, and obviously ran to get in his car and chase after me, just to rice pipe me on a 2 lane road in the middle of a bunch of neighborhoods. I haven't done anything like that since...ever? Like I said, I THOUGHT it looked like a v6, but it was a bit too loud to be a GT...I THOUGHT. That and GT's usually sound way more badass than this thing did.

And Rob you're right haha, but I'm sure my neighbors already hate me enough just driving normally.

Guest Removed

And Rob you're right haha, but I'm sure my neighbors already hate me enough just driving normally.

Live like i do.

Loud & Proud :D

Here soon the truck is going to be louder

Guest Removed
That is MY CAR IN PIECES, not my brothers car...he has a silver, 04 GT. Like I just said. And it would have beat on that ls1

;)

not with your driving.:p

ok, roll cage and everything....YES! but 400mph:rolleyes: your just silly

Ok, ok, sorry...248.32mph. I only know because I was going 239.58 and calculated the difference with my mo-tec system exhaust.

Ok, ok, sorry...248.32mph. I only know because I was going 239.58 and calculated the difference with my mo-tec system exhaust.

she was in a hurry to get home so she could gag on my blue veined junket pumper :D

Guest fist302

Sounds like he shook u up with that rev, so badly that you had to make a post about i on CR, why so serious?.. Scuured of a 2v?

I had a silver srt4 with black wheels do a lil blow off valve sputter next to me once we got under the tunnel on 670 and thought it was awsome... infact was that you 04 srturbo? I was in a white foxbody mustang GT.