The ask a valet anything thread.........

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

lol i put my STi in valet mode last time i had it done (not often at all). I heard the guy try and rip ass outta the lot and the RPM's max out at 2k and it will only go 15mph. I bet he was like "......FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hot boxed?

smoked illigal substances with the windows up to hold the smoke in the car.

My Grandma told me her and her friends did it to a valet in Vegas a few years ago. I couldn't stop laughing when i kept wondering what the valet was thinking when 5 old, white haired women got out of an old school smoked out caddy.

:lol:

just wondering....my firend chris did it to a valet at polaris a few years back. it was in a standard cab F-150 or Ram? Anyways he was laying behind the seat and i guess screamed at the top of his lungs. We stayed and watched and seen/heard the driver lock up the brakes hard as fuck! it was freaking hilarious....they walked back together bullshitting and laughing it off afterwards. :D

Parked: Murceilago, Gallardo, F40, 550, Modena, Mondial, DB9, Bentley Continental, R8, M everything, GT350 vert, Countless Mercedes, NSX, Porsches, BMWs, Audis, et al.

Never took anything out of a car.

Got a 200 dollar tip for Driving a drunken member home in his NSX.

Hot boxed a sales weasel's mini van.

Hid mussels under the rear seat of a CJ7 on a 95 degree stretch of 3 days.

Had to help more than one idiot get the key out of the Saab center console. (You have to put it in reverse with the key off)

smoked illigal substances with the windows up to hold the smoke in the car.

My Grandma told me her and her friends did it to a valet in Vegas a few years ago. I couldn't stop laughing when i kept wondering what the valet was thinking when 5 old, white haired women got out of an old school smoked out caddy.

All the time, there will always also be beer in the cup holder and a joint in the ash tray.

When do you expect the tip.. on the way in? on the way out?

what if a person tips on the way in, will you remember that when they leave so you don't think they are cheap?

Pay on the way in and tip on the way out. If you tip on the way in we usually write it on the ticket so it will be remembered. If your one of those people that gives a 20 and expects to be parked up front do it on the way in.