New to site

Linc5.0

nah, not crazy, probably just had to do something and couldn't go home to change first, I know, not acceptable but eh. I want something faster, or another muscle car, haven't decided, I miss my foxbody but want a faster bike at the same time, lol.

Can I take it for a spin sometime? I'd like to meet you anyways, seeing as how you see me all the time riding but I never see you, haha

let me know what your doing later this week and we can go ride...i guess you can ride it...believe me alot faster than the superhawk

Lol, I looked up the specs on it, something like 24hp more, but 11ftlb less torque. I couldn't find any times for it, but it sounds like a nice bike. Is it in good shape/ever been dropped/etc? Be interested in a trade? my number's 595-5536, I'm off this week so just hanging around, give me a buzz if you want to meet up sometime.

Matt

it was dropped going like 5 mph by previous owner..just alil stratch on the exhaust.It is in really good shape. I know the original owner. No thanks on trade...I have no need for a slower bike...then again i have no need for this bike too..

what up...when you wanna go riding?

you want to do a track day this summer? I've tentatively put the bike up for sale since everyone I used to ride with has sold their bikes, and I have noone to go to track days with. I've also been having a ton of fun taking the M3 to track days, and could use the money to pay off debt, so we'll see. It's still a hard decision to make.

• 4 weeks later...