We've got bikes!

rub35

We have a few bikes to sell for the upcoming season. Some need some work, some don't. I have two R6's (one 07, one 08) that need some minor work and parts and a ZX6R (2007) and I have several GSX-R;s coming in in the next few weeks. Some of the Suzukis are mild tip-overs and some are damage free (3 600's and 2 750'S). Several more to come as the season approaches. We also have a 2005 Ducati Monster 800. All bikes will be on the web site asap. All clean and clear titles! Let me know what your needs are and perhaps we can fill them. Also we will build and outfit to suit for street or track.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

I have not posted any pics yet because none are really completed yet for "retail" sales. The ones that I have are scratch and dent units that I'd like to make a little less scratched and dented. They are all good street bike candidates because they are easy to repair and also perfect track bikes because all of the scratched stuff is coming off anyway. I will be starightening these issues out in the upcoming weeks and they are for sale as is or repaired. Prices below are for running condition, as is cosmetics. I will be picking up more bikes this month. presently there are:

2005 636 silver-500 miles! Needs an upper or repair the crack and paint, dented tank $5000

2007 ZX6R black-3100 miles clean, but scratched bodywork $5200

2007 R6 blue-3300miles needs right upper, mid and lower, scratched tank corner $5000

2008 R6 yellow-5500miles right side scratched $6200

• 2 weeks later...