white vette around polaris

01sentrase2.0

Guest Removed
Now why would you go there? Fucking ninja edit.

yeah...i didnt want to post that...so tempting tho.

have to admit that shit was good and spot on

there was someone already pulled over helping him so i didn't stop. didn't see the license plate since the car that was helping him was right behind him and it didn't have a front license plate to see if it was anyone i recognized from here. i was drunk in my friends car and drunk posted that so excuse me for the full failboat i caused.

Only white Corvette ever made....

Well I think the OP was wondering if it was him, and waiting to see if he posted to say it was him. Not too many White C6 vettes on here now are there? Cheryl may have a white ZO6 but OP said C6 not ZO6. I would hope he could tell the difference.

And Anthony is never in the Polaris area.....

Also I'd like to poll the peeps in this thread, first though was Anthony correct? Mine was....

Guest Removed
My "ford" has been in your shop how many times now? :p I kid I kid

bet the t/a would be here more often if you had the moneyz to be modding it ;)

Well I think the OP was wondering if it was him, and waiting to see if he posted to say it was him. Not too many White C6 vettes on here now are there? Cheryl may have a white ZO6 but OP said C6 not ZO6. I would hope he could tell the difference.

Also I'd like to poll the peeps in this thread, first though was Anthony correct? Mine was....

No I sold my z06 a few months ago, and its Cavin.

• Downvote 1

he said white vette...not white c6 vette right.?