junkies shit

gixxie750

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I make this post^^^^

and someone left a comment in my rep box... "you OBVIOUSLY dont know the Junkies, they are mostly white trash." LOL... too 'fraid to leave a name... And another LOL for the fact that I have known the original members/starters of AssfaultJunkies since I was a little kid...

This makes me wonder who in Cinci is talking shit behind our backs that have actually met us junkies. I mean you would think someone would have met us to have made such assumptions. I mean I get along with almost everyone on the board, and I would hope no one here would say shit like that about me...

:nono:

jealousy is a hell of a thing. If they have met us then they can judge,but most of them dont know any of us. The ironic part is when another rider is in need we are there to help no matter who you ride with because we dont judge people. never the less haters are always around...

Junkies are cool... ppl will take ANY negative and base their entire view of someone or the whole group based on just that one thing...doesnt matter how many other positive things the person/group has done. and those who do that, are just hiding behind their own low self esteem. The internet brings out these types, cause in general they dont have to back up their asshattery.

This makes me wonder who in Cinci is talking shit behind our backs that have actually met us junkies. I mean you would think someone would have met us to have made such assumptions. I mean I get along with almost everyone on the board, and I would hope no one here would say shit like that about me...

:nono:

i think the most wise thing to do is let morons be morons, dont let it affect your mood jess. you're ALWAYS going to find assholes wherever you go.

jealousy is a hell of a thing. If they have met us then they can judge,but most of them dont know any of us. The ironic part is when another rider is in need we are there to help no matter who you ride with because we dont judge people. never the less haters are always around...

Dude dont even try to act like a nice guy, I know exactly what you said on your own site before editing it. I think its funny you cant come to me about it but instead you run to your own site to talk shit and threaten me and my family. Consider yourself warned

Dude dont even try to act like a nice guy, I know exactly what you said on your own site before editing it. I think its funny you cant come to me about it but instead you run to your own site to talk shit and threaten me and my family. Consider yourself warned

thats interesting.... I dont ever edit my site ever. As for threats i never made any threats. I did rant on my site,but thats MY site and i can run and say whatever i want. You want me to come to you and say what? What does consider myself warned mean? Thats the only threat that has been said so i guess i'm warned.... ;)

The tee shirt was just the last straw for me. I am generally a nice guy and let things go,but the e bashin crap just pissed me off on a drinking night. He doesnt know me or any of us junkies and he always starts crap for no dam reason. This forum is for riders and we all ride. This forum that i love to support and use is the only place i have ever met people like smuckingham. I dont understand the way they hate blindly and judge as if they are all high and mighty. It would be like me saying i would pay $20 for someone to burn an Ohio riders shirt. Its just not right and i got mad.

thats interesting.... I dont ever edit my site ever. As for threats i never made any threats. I did rant on my site,but thats MY site and i can run and say whatever i want. You want me to come to you and say what? What does consider myself warned mean? Thats the only threat that has been said so i guess i'm warned.... ;)

dude your going to pay someone to egg my house, which is a felony by the way, and " fuck him and his family".

I find it hilarious you run to your site to talk trash were I cant defend myself because I am not a memeber and two you have to get other people to do your work. Why dont you man up and at least PM me with your problems with me.

I said consider yourself warned because you can say all you want and try to fuck with me all you want but as soon as you threaten my family and my home thats just un called for, I am just warning you that if you go through with this the proper actions will be taken.