junkies shit

gixxie750

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tee shirt was just the last straw for me. I am generally a nice guy and let things go,but the e bashin crap just pissed me off on a drinking night. He doesnt know me or any of us junkies and he always starts crap for no dam reason. This forum is for riders and we all ride. This forum that i love to support and use is the only place i have ever met people like smuckingham. I dont understand the way they hate blindly and judge as if they are all high and mighty. It would be like me saying i would pay $20 for someone to burn an Ohio riders shirt. Its just not right and i got mad.

We arent peddling Ohio Riders shirts on the Asshatjunkies website, I dontunderstand why you cant sell your shit on your site. Maybe its because of your reputation you cant pull as many members as OR can, I have no idea. I dont hate blindly, I dont like riders like you that give people like me a bad name. You got caught and on film doing things very stupid and now you all act like you do nothing but trackdays, this tactic isnt new to me.

You gave yourself the reputation so live with it.

This was brought to my attention by one of their members. I thought you all should know exactly what kind of person their "PRESIDENT" is. It really is a shame, honestly. I have a full PDF of the entire thread. It's really interesting... but for now the pic attached should give you the jist.

:nono:

Oh and for the record, not only am I not jealous of their site, Gixxie has been asking ME for ideas to make HIS site better. No more free advertising for them.

:lol:

lol,We used to egg houses as kids all the time. Dont worry no one cares enough to actually go to your house and mess with anything. Thats just crazy to think we would. It was a rant and i'm sorry i dont usually get that personal,but i was drunk on whisky. I plan on being cool with all OR and dont make enimies because its not worth it.:cheers:

by the way i dont act like i do trackdays i do trackdays. And that whole video ordeal helped all of us stay safe on the street. As for me i sold my streetbike and only have a v-strom to ride the streets. I Learned from that day so my rep will be a positive one to everyone who knew/knows me.

wow- the only way to right this is a serious fucking apology on this site and his own site..sure hes going to look like a jackass fucktard.you never ever threaten someones family. thats wrong, and as big of a dick that i am i would never step foot there.wow i guess im a little dissapointed. until i hear something else from gix 750 thats was a bitch move..and since many are bitches on here why dont you get the fuck off the site if its so bad.

lol,We used to egg houses as kids all the time. Dont worry no one cares enough to actually go to your house and mess with anything. Thats just crazy to think we would. It was a rant and i'm sorry i dont usually get that personal,but i was drunk on whisky. I plan on being cool with all OR and dont make enimies because its not worth it.:cheers:

So now your going to act like a nice guy, dude nice people dont threaten others families.

i didnt threaten your family. I said egg your house thats not a threat to you or your family. I am a nice guy and anyone will say that if u ask them. I dont fight i dont egg peoples houses i dont threaten people. I do however get drunk and read things on the net and get mad and rant to my friends about it. You instigated everything

i didnt threaten your family. I said egg your house thats not a threat to you or your family. I am a nice guy and anyone will say that if u ask them. I dont fight i dont egg peoples houses i dont threaten people. I do however get drunk and read things on the net and get mad and rant to my friends about it. You instigated everything

granted, my t shirt comment was a bit over the top for busting chops but dude you dove off the deep end with what you said. Yes I said something wrong but i didnt deserve that rebuttal

i couldnt see the PDF on here so i copied this from our site

ok i'm truly pissed(title)

I have been on Ohio riders for almost 2 years now and for the most part i have been able to deal with the minority of them being little bitches!!!! Not untill now has it made me mad! One of their members said he would pay $20 to someone to buy our shirt and burn it and thats over the line! F*K that little dick sqweezing bitch and f*k his family! Free shirt for the first people to find out where he lives and egg the f*k out of his house! Sorry jack and beer make me angry!

This is what i said on there. I only changed the cuss words. I did cross the line saying anything about his family and i'm sorry. But like i said at the end i was drunk and people who i know know what i'm like when i get drunk.

Edited by gixxie750

Dam casper. I did ask you for Advice and I thank you for it. So you are saying that because of one thread I wrote you can tell what kind of person i am. I was Drunk and mad.

As of an hour ago you hadn't edited it, you hadn't closed it, and you'd allowed everyone to continue bashing Ohio Riders. I'd say you didn't regret it much.

I used to get mad at someone I knew and told them that being drunk isn't an excuse for being a dumbass... I'm not callin names here, but rather just a comment... alcohol isn't an excuse for bad behavior... if it was a lot less of my friends would have gone to jail during their college years.

The question is, did you mean it? And if you did, stand by it. If you didn't, you can see that it could be interpreted as mildly offensive, and it never hurts to try to make things right...

no?