junkies shit

gixxie750

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said i was sorry to the person involved. This thread here is just as bad or worse because its doing the same thing. Threads are meant to be read and opinions can form thats what there here for.

I didn't say fuck you, fuck your family, or bribe anyone to find your address and egg your house. So no, this thread is nowhere near as bad, nor worse, than your post.

its like high school all over again.

Except these aren't kids, they are adults, and it sounded pretty violent to me.

Please be aware that in our modern technological age, that the internet can be automatically searched and recorded for use later. Not that the entire internet isn't recorded anyway, but certain parts are flagged and filed.

A variety of federal, state, and local laws prohibit making certain statements whether in jest or otherwise. Not that there isn't better things to do, but eventually all things we do in our lives come back to us. That is where it started, after all...

making me look like a f-n saint sam..btw this thread reminds me of the shit i said to you and vice versa.... but all seriousness i never did apologize for being a dickhead...i do say im sorry SAM, and i can relate to gixxie when he says he was drunk typing. i have short fuse, but in no means is any of that an excuse..so for the record sorry bro, and if i can get a few northerners to come south id love to ride/meet/chill with the infamous dtc :cheers: :cheers:

I got inaugurated into the DTC last year on a 600 mile trip and 800miles for the ones up north. Had a BLAST! :cheers:

I said i was sorry to the person involved. This thread here is just as bad or worse because its doing the same thing. Threads are meant to be read and opinions can form thats what there here for.
I agree that the forums are a great way to exchange ideas and opinions, it is also (in this case) being used to provide a rift between our 2 groups... I haven't seen any evidence of you retracting what you said, just trying to excuse it away due to drinking too much... there is a difference. If you truly are apologetic, then you should have no problem posting a complete retraction... then and only then will I belive your sincere. And I think that the offended should post an acceptance of said apology to truly "bury the hatchet"

wow, i will say this.. as much as i bust the busa riders balls, theres no way i could do it on my 750..my time frame is about 1-2 hrs..kinda pisses me off but i love my bike..if i stopped every 50-70 miles for a while maybe

Josun did a 600 mile day with us on his 750. Man up brotha:p

this could also be a charge for Aggravated Menacing- No person shall knowingly cause another to believe that the offender will cause serious physical harm to the person or property of the other person. First Degree Misdemeanor. just to throw that out there;)

Except these aren't kids, they are adults, and it sounded pretty violent to me.

Please be aware that in our modern technological age, that the internet can be automatically searched and recorded for use later. Not that the entire internet isn't recorded anyway, but certain parts are flagged and filed.

A variety of federal, state, and local laws prohibit making certain statements whether in jest or otherwise. Not that there isn't better things to do, but eventually all things we do in our lives come back to us. That is where it started, after all...

+1 nicely stated...

i posted on here that i was sorry. The people on my site all know me and they dont need me to tell them i was joking cause they already know. For the people on here that do not know me i say to you. I DID MAKE A MISTAKE TYPING WHAT I DID ON MY SITE AND IN NO WAY DID I OR DO I INTEND ON HURTING ANYONE!i AM SORRY TO THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED FOR MY ACTIONS.

This makes me wonder who in Cinci is talking shit behind our backs that have actually met us junkies. I mean you would think someone would have met us to have made such assumptions. I mean I get along with almost everyone on the board, and I would hope no one here would say shit like that about me...

:nono:

You are the only junkie I know in person (I think) & i'll vouch for you being cool. No bad words to say.

:cheers:

i posted on here that i was sorry. The people on my site all know me and they dont need me to tell them i was joking cause they already know. For the people on here that do not know me i say to you. I DID MAKE A MISTAKE TYPING WHAT I DID ON MY SITE AND IN NO WAY DID I OR DO I INTEND ON HURTING ANYONE!i AM SORRY TO THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED FOR MY ACTIONS.

good for me, but i think it needs to be posted on your site as well..man up, i have did it :)

^^^wow, not making excuses but lets just say i have spent many many many hrs in p.t. for the back(moto x)..i wish i could bro, i give that dude mad f-n props..just curious how long do you guys ride before stopping

Normally we stop depending on who has the worst fuel mileage. So whoever runs low on fuel first sets the stops. Me and Fonz are good for around 200 miles before stopping. I can get 225 if I need to;)