junkies shit

gixxie750

nice edit casper lol. do u have cat ot john deer controll on that backhoe sam?
That's what an administrator of a forum does. I didn't try to hide it, hence the edit notes.
i posted on here that i was sorry. The people on my site all know me and they dont need me to tell them i was joking cause they already know. For the people on here that do not know me i say to you. I DID MAKE A MISTAKE TYPING WHAT I DID ON MY SITE AND IN NO WAY DID I OR DO I INTEND ON HURTING ANYONE!i AM SORRY TO THOSE THAT ARE INVOLVED FOR MY ACTIONS.
:nono: If you're TRULY sorry, the post needs edited on your site, and you need to man up and REALLY apologize, on your board and this one.
ron this going to court would be the reason our system is so clustered with lawsuits.
No lawsuit, charges. BIG difference. :nono:

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know every member on my site personally. I run my site the way I run it and dont need to explain anything for any reason. I said what needed to be said to the people that needed to hear it.

If you know everyone, then you should have no problem with feeling comfortable about posting an apology on your site

That's what an administrator of a forum does. I didn't try to hide it, hence the edit notes.

:nono: If you're TRULY sorry, the post needs edited on your site, and you need to man up and REALLY apologize, on your board and this one.

No lawsuit, charges. BIG difference. :nono:

+ 1 gixxie... man it just seems like you are dancing a bit on here just to give an impression... yeah your peeps may "know you" but what about those that haven't "known you" that long, they would certainly get the wrong impression based upon what you posted on YOUR site... I gotta say man it looks like you are trying to play us for suckers...

Wow... look what all I missed.

+1 for everyone that realizes alcohol isn't an excuse. It's never an excuse.

It's a shame there's ADULTS on both sites that would want or let it escalate the way it did. Requesting someone to find and egg someones house > burning a silly T-shirt. Bottom line... it's all fun and games until someone actually does something.

To "get drunk" and request someone hunt someone down for vandalism is where the line was crossed. Burning a T-shirt shouldn't be any sweat off anyone's back. Sticks and stones... sticks and stones.

wow, i will say this.. as much as i bust the busa riders balls, theres no way i could do it on my 750..my time frame is about 1-2 hrs..kinda pisses me off but i love my bike..if i stopped every 50-70 miles for a while maybe

There was my 14, 1 busa, 1 blackbird and the rest were supersport bikes like yours man. CleaveTheGreat, KawiKid, Shittygsxr,Knodel, <---They all ride bikes like yours. They did great. :cool:

Leg, ab,and lower back exercises will keep you in the saddle longer.

Wow... look what all I missed.

+1 for everyone that realizes alcohol isn't an excuse. It's never an excuse.

It's a shame there's ADULTS on both sites that would want or let it escalate the way it did. Requesting someone to find and egg someones house > burning a silly T-shirt. Bottom line... it's all fun and game until someone actually does something.

To "get drunk" and request someone hunt someone down for vandalism is where the line was crossed. Burning a T-shirt shouldn't be any sweat off anyone's back. Sticks and stones... sticks and stones.

Axe Murderers :lol:

I said sorry to the person involved and everyone else is just a spectator. In real life this would have lasted 20 seconds and we would all be drinking another beer together.

The problem here is that EVERYONE on Ohio Riders is involved, as well as EVERYONE on Assfault Junkies. So EVERYONE on both sites deserves an apology.