junkies shit

gixxie750

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is everyone ready to play nice now?? i think we have finally derailed this thread enough for it to be locked. :dj:

I'm ready to see it be a love fest, but I've seen no evidence of any kind of "hatchet burying" not from casper or schmuck, not really any kind of retraction from gixxie.... other then trying to do a dance for us here...

I've only got 5 :metal:

That's Nick's line!! roflmao.gif

Sooooo.....I'll have to go over to ******************** & check out the actual thread that caused all this ruckus. It was ******************** you said, right??? Just wanted to make sure I was goin' to the right site......********************

That's Nick's line!! roflmao.gif

Sooooo.....I'll have to go over to ******************** & check out the actual thread that caused all this ruckus. It was ******************** you said, right??? Just wanted to make sure I was goin' to the right site......********************

wtf?? how's come all the stars dude??? you get censored as you type???

wtf?? how's come all the stars dude??? you get censored as you type???

I don't know Chris.......It's really weird. I was just typin' ******************** to make sure I had the right web address for them.....and it seems every time I type ********************, that the system doesn't like it for some reason :confused:

Here......let me try it again........********************. Let's see if ******************** showed up that time??? Cornfuzzling 33.gif

I don't know Chris.......It's really weird. I was just typin' ******************** to make sure I had the right web address for them.....and it seems every time I type ********************, that the system doesn't like it for some reason :confused:

Here......let me try it again........********************. Let's see if ******************** showed up that time??? Cornfuzzling 33.gif

dang... are you telling me that it censors out www.********************???