BMW = FAIL!

Gergwheel1647545492

What is the appeal to a BMW bike? More specifically, the sport and sport touring BMW bikes (the full touring I understand a bit more).

I see them being quirky and expensive without any benefits, but I could be totally wrong about that.

Guest tbutera2112
What is the appeal to a BMW bike? More specifically, the sport and sport touring BMW bikes (the full touring I understand a bit more).

I see them being quirky and expensive without any benefits, but I could be totally wrong about that.

this one supposedly makes 180+bhp

Look the auto industry is down-sizing, restructuring...So here is what happened. They fired the design team in the middle of the front end, and brought the guys who designed the late 70's BMW cars in at half the salary.

It might be ugly but we're still talking about it..... Marketing and Design have done their job IMO.

Good point. Look at it this way, I am sure it is badass and great to ride, you hardly see the front end while you are riding.

BMW motorcycles are built rock solid. and are a chosen bike for sport touring, and adventure touring guys. they are one of the most reliable bikes out there, have great ergos, and are perfect for what they are built for.