New Local Business Delivers Chipotle Burritos!

Rally Pat

YOUR FAVORITE BURRITO ON THE MOVE!

Welcome to Deliver My Burrito. Chipotle Mexican Grill® has asked Deliver My Burrito to cease and desist all operations. We are temporarily complying with this request.

Stay tuned, we will provide an update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

FUCK

Why are they stopping it? This company wants to make it easier for people to buy my product. I will, as a result, sell more of my product. From a business perspective..... I would want that.

Well, I could see one downfall. They have orders of $100 or so from an office coming in throughout the day, holding up their regular business and potentially costing them money. To hold the rest of the line while they make 15 burritos would piss a lot of people off who are there for lunch/dinner.

yep. thats true

though, i wish they would do that place where you can make your own burrito, and get charged by the weight of it...i hate sitting there like "can i get extra sour cream", then i get a tiny bit..."little more", then i just say fuck it

i will say though, the chipotle at rt 3/schrock hooks it the fuck up, EVERY time i go in there.