The new ND2RACE

Cordell

Well the cats out of the bag, I sold the Camaro to Rob. I'm sorry to see it go, but I needed the money for a down payment on my new toy. It's a 2006 C6 that I drove down to Kentucky to pick up Saturday. I snapped a few picks on the way home, the privious owner had done simple shit, tinted the windows, installed a Corsa exhaust, and took good care of it. I would've liked a few more options, but the price was right and I've wanted on for a long time. Here are some pics.

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/29955030003_medium.jpg

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/29955030018_medium.jpg

http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp133/ND2RACE/29955030013_medium.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still get to play with the Camaro thanks to Rob, but this is better. I should have the title and such by this weekend so I look forward to being back out.

No I'm not a crackhead and didn't need the money.

I still think you are pulling our legs. I need to see you and the vette for proof.

Okay, if you say so. I have saturday off so I'll be out cruizing, let me know where you'll be I'll need somewhere to go.

Okay, if you say so. I have saturday off so I'll be out cruizing, let me know where you'll be I'll need somewhere to go.

I'm just kidding,Congrats on the badass purchase. I hope to have an F-Body some day.

Guest Removed
See you all thought Rob and I were joking, I needed some more money and he wanted to show everyone he knew f-bodys. win win.

there wont be much left when im done. insert evil smiley here

Thought we was doing headers and cam saturday? or did you change your mind to friday night?

Guest Removed
I got to ride in it. You need to get more mods and quick!

no shit! im working on it. the old custom setup from my GM r&d days will be going on it

you changed you name ryan! I want a name change!!

should be bigturd. not bigbird

I'm off on thursday :)

we will just have to see how shit goes :confused:

ants car should be done by then, depending on how bad the seat is fucked up. if i have to replace the whole bottom im going to be pissed, but not my issue. i know where to send the bill, and i'll be happy to fix it for him. not my fault some turd fuck broke it, but i told him i would take care of him.