Getting out of the AK game: Arsenal SLR-107CR and Romy G Kit

ohmr95b

I am getting out of the AK game due to ammo cost and wanting to focus on shooting my AR's more

Please use email to contact me. It is how I will get the message the fastest. Email is tiger65_1999@yahoo.com

I have a LNIB unfired Arsenal SLR-107CR with all accy's, box, and one Master Molder 30rd Mag. Here is the link to the website http://www.arsenalinc.com/slr107crh.htm

Asking $1100 OBO FTF in OH

Romy G Kit with TAPCO Rivet set, (2) Receiver Flats, US Slant Muzzle Break, and TAPCO Single Hook Trigger Set

Asking $400 OBO plus shipping

Trades:

Just about anything but especially

Ammo (.223, .308, .45ACP, 9mm, 12g, .300 WBY MAG, .38SPL, .357MAG)

ACOG

Aimpoint/EoTech Magnifier or clone

AR Uppers

Saiga 12 Mags

USP45 Mags

1911 Mags (8rds)

Edited by ohmr95b

Not to whore up your thread or anything, but, how do you like your .300wby? I've got one that's been sitting here in the box for about 6 months now and I've never shot it.

I need to get off my ass and order an optics setup for it and actually shoot the thing a few times.

Austin,

I never would have bought the .300 WBY in general, but I won it in a raffle (actually my dad did but I traded him one of my guns for it). It is a Weatherby Mark V Accumark and it is sweet. Locks up like a bank vault, smooth as glass action and accurate as hell so far, I have only shot it at ~100 yards and was grouping .75moa when I did my part. I have it topped with a Burris Fullfield II 6.5x20 and it is very nice glass for the price. I wish the ammo wasn't so damn expensive or I could find a cheap single stage reloader local to reload it on. It is much more economical to shoot my Savage 10FP in .308WIN, but the WBY is more accurate by nature and there is just something fun about throwing those big corncobs down range. If you want to try one before you shoot yours, let me know and we'll hit the range. You provide your own ammo though :)

Austin,

I never would have bought the .300 WBY in general, but I won it in a raffle (actually my dad did but I traded him one of my guns for it). It is a Weatherby Mark V Accumark and it is sweet. Locks up like a bank vault, smooth as glass action and accurate as hell so far, I have only shot it at ~100 yards and was grouping .75moa when I did my part. I have it topped with a Burris Fullfield II 6.5x20 and it is very nice glass for the price. I wish the ammo wasn't so damn expensive or I could find a cheap single stage reloader local to reload it on. It is much more economical to shoot my Savage 10FP in .308WIN, but the WBY is more accurate by nature and there is just something fun about throwing those big corncobs down range. If you want to try one before you shoot yours, let me know and we'll hit the range. You provide your own ammo though :)

Yea, the price to feed the thing is a bit ridiculous. My dad actually bought mine for me. He thought I needed a big game gun, incase I take a surprise trip to Africa or something. :lol: He actually bought one for himself first, and liked it so much that he thought I should have one too. :D

However, they're both just the basic Vanguard models. He did recently however, buy a Mark V Accumark with the Boss brake system chambered in .338-378wby. He's still waiting on it to ship from Louisiana, though. I can't wait to play with them.

I will say that for a basic Weatherby, I'm quite impressed with the quality/money of the Vanguard. Not to mention, it's light as a feather.

Greg,

Thanks it is crossposted there. I have a few tire kickers, but nothing confirmed. What do you think of a trade of a Colt Defender LNIB + cash for the Arsenal? How much cash do you think? Also, the guy looking to trade is in Indiana, so we can do the trade with 2 4473's at an FFL correct? Thanks for any help.

Colin