LAPD making more friends.

SpaceGhost

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8049689.stm

A police car chase through a suburb in Los Angeles ended with a policeman apparently kicking a suspect in the head as he lay face down on the ground.

Video footage, captured by TV news helicopters, shows the officer striking the man in a garden as he lay face down on the grass with his arms outstretched.

A US civil liberty group has called for the officer's immediate suspension.

Shouldn't have run IMO. :)

Also :lol: at the officer that kicked him High Fives the Officer with the K9 at the end. :) :)

Bit extreme not knowing the circumstances.

Barring a "movie-esq espionage scheme, why would you ever run from the cops? I mean christ....as if they don't deal with enough shit. I'm with Brian on this one, start some public executions.

Sooner or later the pentalty will be worth "not running" for.

:cool:

Ive said it once, and Ill say it again... if you do something wrong, and an officer tells you to stay where you are, and you don't, that's when the "fair game" clock starts. It doesn't stop until you're in hand cuffs. That kick to the face is what sheriff Buford T Justice would call an "Attention Getta".

Barring a "movie-esq espionage scheme, why would you ever run from the cops? I mean christ....as if they don't deal with enough shit. I'm with Brian on this one, start some public executions.

Sooner or later the pentalty will be worth "not running" for.

:cool:

ya i belive in some middle eastern country the penalty for driving drunk is death.... They on average have 3 dui's a year lol actions speak louder than words( verbal or written)