New recessed lights at the house.

Snowflake

Sorry for the crappy Pics. Ive got no idea how to take a nice picture especially at night.

Anyway, I just installed all of these they are on a dimmer.

The 2 at the garage and the 4 on the porch are all 6" with 60 watt bulbs and shower trims.

The 3 under the 2nd floor are 4" cans with 60 watt bulbs w/ no trim yet.

The dimmer is in its brightest position.

I also added 2-6" on the back side of the garage and still have the 3-4" on the exact other side of the othe 4" to install. I will post a pic of the back of the house when its finished.

Ive had 2 of my neighbors come compliment the job. Im gonna get me a side job out of this I bet...

Turned out awesome...

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/jeepgclwj/houselights003.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/jeepgclwj/houselights004.jpg

Looks cool! On your camera, select Scene mode, then within that menu select Night Landscape. This will combine long exposure with the normal "Landscape" mode. Focus is fixed at infinity, and the flash is disabled in this mode. Noise reduction is enabled for long exposures, and the autofocus-assist illuminator is disabled, even in dim lighting. Use a tripod or something to stabilize it.....your car roof or even a ladder.

Do the above and it will look really nice ;)

looks sweet!

...and thanks again for stopping out today...found those photocells at lowes for $9.98. i was going to hook up just 1 like you were saying, but i think the lights would look a little odd with one 2-3" lower than the other, so im just gonna get 2 to keep them at the same level. ill definitely hit you up for some side work once i start working on the upstairs.

nice job, do you have a wiring diagram of how you powered it? I'm going to take on the same project sometime this summer.

Just let me know when you are going to start your project and I can roll through to help get you going...