What's NEW at GearheadZ Automotive? GIFT CERTIFICATES!

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder

The weather is starting to get warm, and that means SUMMER FUN!

Weddings, Graduations, Birthdays, Family Reunions, Retirements, Company Picnics and Father's Day...

We have set up a GIFT CERTIFICATE program to help you with the ever taxing dilemma, "What should I get them?" If you have a loved one that doesn't really like the DIY automotive world, or doesn't have the time, how about Pre-Paid Automotive Care? We are now offering any denomination Gift Certificates or if you would rather list a specific service or customization, we can accomodate, as long as we have info on the YMM to get an accurate quote.

We can also take care of Surprise Resto/Custom Upgrades for that special gearhead in your life, like Overhaulin'. We can take care of Diagnostic, Performance/Power Mods, Custom Fab, Repair and Preventative Maintenance tasks in-house, and have established a good network of quality affiliate shops to get involved* and cover all bases.

We have been quite busy lately building a strong roster of quality vendors to get our customers the best deal possible for the products we have come to appreciate. Pace Setter, Cometic, American Racing, DynoMax, Moroso and Wynn's, to name a few. If there is a product you think is great and would recommend, send us a PM, and we will check it out.

In closing, I want to thank everyone that has made our first 2 weeks in the shop quite amazing and we are very grateful. I am working on creating a referral program for our customers that help promote and spread the Gospel According to Gearhead. It will be funny, and rewarding. Stay Tuned! We are now up and running on Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/gearheadzautomotive), FaceBook (Gear Headz) and we have a few ads in circulars around the Columbus Metro. We are mid-process on the website (http://www.gearheadzautomotive.com) and Merch (stickers, tees & hoodies)

Guest Removed
K&N is in the house along with DynoMax, and working on a ton of others. Along with Spintech exhaust.;) and so on. still waiting on the lettering for the truck, and windsheild banners and so on. and working on shirts and hoodies and what not

Guest Removed
Mmm....Spintech....

my f body coverage is going to be off the hook with some of the stuff she is getting us in here guys...but we need to get this moser thing going ;)

Guest Removed

Fuel Induction cleaning service (in stock)

# Valve-Injector-Combustion Chamber Cleaner (Combustion Chamber Cleaner) as a mist to allow more even product application to all intake runners.

# Application time is about 15 minutes

# Provides superior cleaning of internal fuel components.

# Clean's TB, and additive added fuel system to help aid in cleaning injectors!

HVAC Odor Eliminator Service! (in stock)

Why do automotive heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and automotive interiors in general develop unpleasant odors over time?

The interior environment of your vehicle doesn't have to be permeated with unpleasant and objectionable odors. Have your vehicle treated with Wynn's® AIRCOMATIC™ Ultrasonic HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) Cleaning System, which removes odors not only from the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system, but from interior vehicle surfaces as well.

Odor eliminator Clean and deodorize the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system (HVAC) and the vehicle's interior including the carpet, upholstery and headliner!

Head Light Restorer! (none stocking but can be here on demand)

* 2-Part Headlight Restoration Kit.

* Restores Dull, Clouded & Discolored Headlight Lenses to Like-New Optical Clarity.

* Restores Headlight Appearance.

* Improves Headlight Performance and Night-Vision Illumination.

* Saves The Cost Of Replacing Expensive Headlights.

* Increases Vehicle Resale Value.

* Restores a Pair of Headlights in 15-30 Minutes.

* 5 Year Limited Warranty.

* The Cost Conscious Solution to the Common Problem of Headlight Lens Deterioration.

$35 for 1 kit that does both light's. thats a kit you can take home and DIY!

Yeah, I'm in on a hoodie. Thanks again for your time the other day Rob. Since I spend every waking hour at work you will see my Stang soon which will give you a chance to put some stickers on it. I love stick-on horsepower, so much easier than bolt-ons.

Guest Removed
Since I spend every waking hour at work you will see my Stang soon which will give you a chance to put some stickers on it. I love stick-on horsepower, so much easier than bolt-ons.

man all i do is work so i feel you there!;)

and thanks for the horsepower comment. only good laugh i have had all day.

• 2 weeks later...