new here

sprayin77

Hello everyone im new here. I am 33 name is jerry live in pataskala wich is about 20 miles east of columbus.I am a collision repair/painter. I have a 98 camaro z28 that i just did a heads and cam swap on. I would post pics but dont know how yet. I went with the texas speed heads and cam package. heads are 205- 2.5 ported and polished with the cam 581/581 224r cam( not sure on duration). I also installed long tube headers, power pully, 42lbs injectors, bbk 80mm throttle body, bbk ssi intake, 410 gears, nitto drag radials, exhaust cut outs,scorpion 1.8 roller rockers ( had to take them off due to the cam not being compatible) scorpion high flow fuel rails, nitrous express 150 shot wet kit ( not installed yet) I will be posting pics after i get my camera back tomorrow. i got the camera today so pics are posted Edited by sprayin77
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran this car at national trails with a power pulley and 4.10 gears, air lid and ran a 13.47 @102.45 mph. I dont know what it will run now but i will know about 5pm this wed. also with nitto drag radials
  • Upvote 1

I ran this car at national trails with a power pulley and 4.10 gears, air lid and ran a 13.47 @102.45 mph. I dont know what it will run now but i will know about 5pm this wed. also with nitto drag radials

June 27th "hint" D42 "hint"

Guest tbutera2112
thanks i like that hood on your mustang. what is it running in the 1/4? if you dont mind me asking ? also is it a cobra?

it ran like 4 minutes in the quarter the only time i had it at the track lol...and that wasnt under its own power

and i wish it was a cobra :(

Guest tbutera2112
well sorry to hear that. what happened to it? is it a gt at least?

yea its a gt....and i shredded my spider gears...and now the tranny is fubar

its getting a new motor/trans though this summer, so im not too worried about it...

once its done we can line up and ill drag your ls1 around :p