new here

sprayin77

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to have it as well. hints the name i will be spraying as well. that is also my plate. because i paint cars and will be spray n. (the camaro in the pic i painted) how big of a shot are you going to run? im gonna run a 150 shot until winter. Im going to do a 408 stroker.

Guest tbutera2112
im going to have it as well. hints the name i will be spraying as well. that is also my plate. because i paint cars and will be spray n. (the camaro in the pic i painted) how big of a shot are you going to run? im gonna run a 150 shot until winter. Im going to do a 408 stroker.

200 is the plan...atleast to begin with...and ill still have more cubes than your stroker :p

you should be a nice guy and paint my car tangelo pearl

holy shit thats a god awe full wing please PLEASE take that shit off. did you steel that off a 16 year old kids eclipse or something?

http://imagechan.com/img/images/irony.jpeg

I would just like to tell everyone that i went to get my car tuned today and i was very impressed by the time,effort,patients brian took on my car. Not sure what experience everyone else had but mine was great. After being told numerous times there was something wrong with my car brian proved them wrong and tuned it. here are the results . the low is capped and uncapped exhaust . http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu56/sprayin77/SANY0309.jpg

Hello everyone im new here. I am 33 name is jerry live in pataskala wich is about 20 miles east of columbus.I am a collision repair/painter. I have a 98 camaro z28 that i just did a heads and cam swap on. I would post pics but dont know how yet. I went with the texas speed heads and cam package. heads are 205- 2.5 ported and polished with the cam 581/581 224r cam( not sure on duration). I also installed long tube headers, power pully, 42lbs injectors, bbk 80mm throttle body, bbk ssi intake, 410 gears, nitto drag radials, exhaust cut outs,scorpion 1.8 roller rockers ( had to take them off due to the cam not being compatible) scorpion high flow fuel rails, nitrous express 150 shot wet kit ( not installed yet) I will be posting pics after i get my camera back tomorrow. i got the camera today so pics are posted

Welcome to the site. With that spray on there that car will give us a run for our money :thumbup:

Edit: I like the spoiler. Are you still on the stock rear? Also, why did you go with that cam?

thanks for the welcomes. the reason i went with this cam my boss already had it for his vette so i just bought the heads and cam pack from him. i wish it was a bigger one. I will be at national trails tomorrow night we can run em if you want beast. I dont have my spray installed yet. rear is stock but with a 410 in it. with nitto radials.

thanks for the welcomes. the reason i went with this cam my boss already had it for his vette so i just bought the heads and cam pack from him. i wish it was a bigger one. I will be at national trails tomorrow night we can run em if you want beast. I dont have my spray installed yet. rear is stock but with a 410 in it. with nitto radials.

welcome to the site....btw i have a "bigger" cam for sale pretty cheap if you want a change ;)

im sure you have alot more money in your old 4 door than i do in mine. so for a dollar to dollar aspect im sure i will blow your doors off. and for the cam the other guy has. it is to late for this year. i will be doing a stroker this winter but for this race season i am done.

welcome man. the car looks good. i saw you at trails a running a couple weeks ago (like the last time it didnt get rained out). the car looks great. You have a buddy with pretty much the same car to right? ill also be out at trails tomorrow.