Eye of the beholder

Sam1647545489

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear u white people cry too much then make up when u hurt peoples feelings .. shit is sad..am i the only one who don't give a shit about peoples feelings.. get money and step on haters ya digg

Congratulations, I read these "sentences" and my IQ dropped 5 points. That's not too terrible cause I have points to spare, but regardless I lost two theories on Einstein-Rosen Bridge and now I won't be able to generate revenue or tread over misanthropists.

and black people cant be racist to white people ..lol. when did they go through any real depression period... i mean there were white slaves but they were happy white slaves so they don't count..

So I suppose the Great Depression only effected minorities. Also I have proof of black racists. Phil.

um im in college ..lol. OH that burns .. anyways you prolly didnt see the video of the redneck rapper honky tonk ba donka donk

You're in college ? Let me know if you need assistance, I did a thesis on Tonk Ba Donka Donk, I got a crunk+, the professor stated he had never given anyone a crunk+ before but I was just that good. He then preceded to pop, lock, and drop it, all up in my bizzness. It was disturbing.

im not gona explain it to you.. if you don't get it then u ant wit it... ya digg!!

Well naturally not being able to ascertain a point of reference, fundamental to one's understanding of a particular subject, would be a hindrance to their comprehension. I suppose I just don't understand you crazy kids today !

ur right and just cause ur on CR and have a car dont mean ur somebody important either ..lol

Just because you found a working computer somewhere, and managed to beat it enough times to get it to turn on, and thusly managed to web your way onto the interhoppers, scowling and furrowing your brow amongst the beeps, blips, and dancing photons, doesn't mean we need to need to hear about it either.

Congratulations, I read these "sentences" and my IQ dropped 5 points. That's not too terrible cause I have points to spare, but regardless I lost two theories on Einstein-Rosen Bridge and now I won't be able to generate revenue or tread over misanthropists.

So I suppose the Great Depression only effected minorities. Also I have proof of black racists. Phil.

You're in college ? Let me know if you need assistance, I did a thesis on Tonk Ba Donka Donk, I got a crunk+, the professor stated he had never given anyone a crunk+ before but I was just that good. He then preceded to pop, lock, and drop it, all up in my bizzness. It was disturbing.

Well naturally not being able to ascertain a point of reference, fundamental to one's understanding of a particular subject, would be a hindrance to their comprehension. I suppose I just don't understand you crazy kids today !

Just because you found a working computer somewhere, and managed to beat it enough times to get it to turn on, and thusly managed to web your way onto the interhoppers, scowling and furrowing your brow amongst the beeps, blips, and dancing photons, doesn't mean we need to need to hear about it either.

Should have gone double-triple

just what till dana gets back and makes a linn thread. shit is going to be off the hook funny. and you can take that to the bank

Out of curiousity, why on earth would you want your girl on here with a bunch of guys? The few girls that are on here post very little. I dont have a problem with anyone on here, girls or not especially if they are into cars. But the girls who post arent always posting about their man if in fact they have one whos on here. Take bettina(hoblicks girl) for example, I like reading her posts. If she were to say ryan ryan ryan in every other post I would be less inclined to see what she is saying. Dana might not even be doing it but I have seen it enough whereas I have an idea what the post is going to be before even opening the thread. If anyone takes offense to this, its time to wash the sand out.

Guest Removed
Out of curiousity, why on earth would you want your girl on here with a bunch of guys? The few girls that are on here post very little. I dont have a problem with anyone on here, girls or not especially if they are into cars. But the girls who post arent always posting about their man if in fact they have one whos on here. Take bettina(hoblicks girl) for example, I like reading her posts. If she were to say ryan ryan ryan in every other post I would be less inclined to see what she is saying. Dana might not even be doing it but I have seen it enough whereas I have an idea what the post is going to be before even opening the thread. If anyone takes offense to this, its time to wash the sand out.

well if bettina was on here trying to help push ryans business, then i more then welcome it.that or she just has one hell of a man, that she loves. as dana does with me. can you get where im coming from with that? but dana is handling some special stuff up just for linn. or should i say jonny76linn@yahoo.com ;)

well if bettina was on here trying to help push ryans business, then i more then welcome it.that or she just has one hell of a man, that she loves. as dana does with me. can you get where im coming from with that? but dana is handling some special stuff up just for linn. or should i say jonny76linn@yahoo.com ;)

That's not my email address.

Guest Removed
sure its not. cause the ip its posted from, is the same one you was logged on here with earlyer in the day.(thats has already been comfirmed btw) i cant wait to watch you try and back pedal out of this shit. and the simple fact your the only one here, really trying to get under my skin. you have done that.good job. thats for sure. just read the new thread dana is typing up for you. i suggest you read all of it too. funny stuff.

Guest Removed

still wanna say its not your IP?

proof?

i have deleted the adims name., no sense in dragging them into this.

and the simple fact of the matter, the other 2 people running that same ip, are very cool with me. and mark as already busted you out.

still wanna say its not your IP?

proof?

i have deleted the adims name., no sense in dragging them into this.

and the simple fact of the matter, the other 2 people running that same ip, are very cool with me. and mark as already busted you out.

All I know is my phone has not stopped ringing once again today. I wonder why Rob.

Guest Removed
All I know is my phone has not stopped ringing once again today. I wonder why Rob.

I dont give a fuck about your phone bro! i was wondering why my shop phone was ringing off the hook this morning. but as i have stated, dana is covering that in her post! and since there are 3 people that was running the same IP. i wonder whats going to happen, when the police come into your work, and start investagating this little CL matter i had today. sure hope you told them about your criminal background, cause its getting dug up!

and i'll ask you this..whats happens, you you violate your parole? just what 5 months in? oh wait..looks like the new thread is up...lets go read it..shall we?

yes..very and illegal!

Your not helping the criminal case against Linn in posting Rob and Dana. He will get out of this if in fact he did it because anyone and their uncle can see the hidden agenda. A good lawyer will TEAR this up. Delete all Dana's threads, stop posting this shit on CR. I to notice someone deleted the Linn thread already. I would delete this one as well.

Guest Removed

i never asked for anything to be deleted..nor did dana.

and if you remember, she never said his name...she called him by the email used..who ever it was.

funny how ip's match up. now fucking drop it

Your not helping the criminal case against Linn in posting Rob and Dana. He will get out of this if in fact he did it because anyone and their uncle can see the hidden agenda. A good lawyer will TEAR this up. Delete all Dana's threads, stop posting this shit on CR. I to notice someone deleted the Linn thread already. I would delete this one as well.

WTF dude? This is between the people involved, and everyone who runs this site, who the fuck died and elected you pope?

WTF dude? This is between Rob, Dana, Linn, and everyone who runs this site, who the fuck died and elected you pope?

lol i still need to see this C6 and then proceed to get waxed by it. Oh and i elected myself Pope. Cant you tell that i have soooo much power on the site?!!! DERRRRR!!

• Upvote 1

lol i still need to see this C6 and then proceed to get waxed by it. Oh and i elected myself Pope. Cant you tell that i have soooo much power on the site?!!! DERRRRR!!

Your avatar really suits you. You want waxed? Give it time, its coming.

You have no power here. You elected yourself pope... I elected you banned from this thread. Why.. because I can.

I'll let him back in 15 minutes if he doesnt start a crybaby thread about being kicked out of here :lol:

My moneys on the crybaby thread...