Firehead Studios, Tyler, whoever else...

Cordell

If you are so bored start your own thread. I'll talk to you, but I'm going to stay out of the Gearhead, IPS, Sam, Linn, and whoever else wants to keep that shit goin. Fuck that, it isn't my thing.

So anyway, Tyler, you are all slow, and will stay slow. Alex, you are the fastest ginger on CR good for you that ain't sayin much.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing else to say really. Nothing eventful enough happens to me to start threads about it, and my threads usually suck anyways. :p

I'm going to stay out of debates from now on (or at least however long I remember that I typed this), there's no point in arguing something that you have no idea about.

Anyhoo, if you still want to talk, let's talk. How are you Scott?

Well it's a 6.0l,:) and is going to be pretty cool. Sam looked right at it last night and I'll bet he had no idea who's car it was, but I doubt he cared. i don't really get this drama going on now, but I'm also not involved so maybe I shouldn't.

I heart Alex

Oh stop it, you're making me blush! kekeke

Let me know if I can help out, it would be cool to work on something different.

I'm almost done with it, just need to finish up some piping, a wiring issue or two, vacuum lines, and remember to put some fucking oil in the damn thing. If I don't remember that, there will be another thread of me getting all emo and shit on here.

I heart Alex. I'll heart him more if he can make Lethal read emails;)

I'll try again tomorrow. I should be at Dynotune in the next week or so with a Vette for you guys to fix. I will bring my laptop and we can read the internet.....together. Won't that be swell? :)

Hey what's up cupcake?

I've been sick all day, have 600 pages to read tomorrow, and an 8 page paper to write tomorrow. What's up with you?

I'll try again tomorrow. I should be at Dynotune in the next week or so with a Vette for you guys to fix. I will bring my laptop and we can read the internet.....together. Won't that be swell? :)

I only read the internets alone.

Mitsubishi motors are different, and I see you like white cars :D?

Well we could put an LS1 in it, you may just end up going through the one in the car. I'm not sure I want to work on a DSM, I only shop at Home Depot for the house. j/k

I've been sick all day, have 600 pages to read tomorrow, and an 8 page paper to write tomorrow. What's up with you?

600 pages what are you into now?

I've just been busy with work and a couple projects, you get time you're welcome to check out how the Camaro er eh the Vette is coming.

600 pages what are you into now?

I've just been busy with work and a couple projects, you get time you're welcome to check out how the Camaro er eh the Vette is coming.

I was supposed to read these books over the last 7 weeks but, I didn't. School can kiss my ass.

I told Rob I'm going to try to stop by the shop and check things out.