Blackberry Help Needed

Sully

I have a 8703e through work. I was having a problem with it, so I turned it off then back on. Still having the problem. I then turned it off, pulled the battery for a few seconds and put it back in. Now it won't turn on. The red LED blinks in sets of 4. I have it plugged into the wall and still won't turn on. Can anyone help me get this stupid thing powered back on?

Taking the battery out doesn't do shit you old bastard. Everything you do is saved on that phone so all you did was waste 10 second that you will never get back. You battery is either so low it needs 15 min to charge enough to turn back on, your holding the pwr button to long and hard starting it or it locked itself up. Probably jus option 1 though. What exactly did it do before you turned it off?

Taking the battery out doesn't do shit you old bastard. Everything you do is saved on that phone so all you did was waste 10 second that you will never get back. You battery is either so low it needs 15 min to charge enough to turn back on, your holding the pwr button to long and hard starting it or it locked itself up. Probably jus option 1 though. What exactly did it do before you turned it off?

hey do you know where i can find the update for my storm, i was told it was leaked on crackberry and cant find it

hey do you know where i can find the update for my storm, i was told it was leaked on crackberry and cant find it

Your local vzw tech store has it if you ask for it. Which one are you looking for ? They jus came out with 200 more apps

i was just at the store like last week because its freezing and acting slow (it has a little water damage) and they said it would help to down load the new update. I was told the verizon stores wouldnt get the update till the end of this month, but idk.

I noticed this morning when I got to work that it stopped receiving e-mail around 8:30pm on Saturday. The battery has been charging for 2 hours and still won't turn on. I'm not holding the power button down too long. I took the battery and put it in another phone. That phone powered up on its own. So I know the battery is fine. What now?

Hit the silent button on top then try turning it back on, is there anything wrong with the phone itself?

Just tried that. Still won't power on. The phone was working just fine when I left work on Friday and evidently was working fine until 8:30p on Saturday. It was sitting on my kitchen counter all weekend, just like it does every single weekend. It's not physically damaged, if that's what you're asking.

8703's are shit... mine used to lock up all the time. I talked to our telecom team and they replaced it stating that they had so many issues with that model that they just replaced them.... why not upgrade to a curve or something?

8703's are shit... mine used to lock up all the time. I talked to our telecom team and they replaced it stating that they had so many issues with that model that they just replaced them.... why not upgrade to a curve or something?

Because I'm not paying for it. I have to use what corporate provides me.