Beautiful 2004 Mustang Cobra Tune

DTM Brian

Dam that picture makes me think twice now about getting a 02-04 Z06. Cobra vs C5 Z06 what a dilemma I have here. Cobra = easy power + back seat. C5 Z06 well its a Z06 what more can you say.

Can't go wrong either way. Just depends on your personal preference.

Dam that picture makes me think twice now about getting a 02-04 Z06. Cobra vs C5 Z06 what a dilemma I have here. Cobra = easy power + back seat. C5 Z06 well its a Z06 what more can you say.

That's why I got one. I was considering the Z06 as well, but I wanted the back seat, easy power with the blower, and I hardly ever see Cobras on the road. I love mine... :cool:

my back seat is gone. cobras can be completely nasty and still maintain unbelievable street manners. you can take these cars to 550rwhp and have stock headers, 4 stock cat converters, stock cams/heads/lower intake, stock clutch/tranny/rearend, working A/C, and a glass smooth idle. when i had the stock cats on my car it was so quiet--even if you knew what an '03/04 cobra was, you'd never know it had that kind of power.

• 2 months later...

New to the site and way late to the thread. Thanks for all the compliments everyone. Brian did a wonderful job with the car. I cant say enough about him. I think the car feels stronger then what the dyno numbers say. Actual mods are,

Al Papitto- Boss 330 racing shortblock, Updated heads, Stiegemeier ported blower/throttle body/plenum, 2.90 RR pulley, LFP 6lb lower, KB BAP, Ngk TR7ix's, Mac long tubes, Mac catback, VRS offroad x-pipe, Spec stage 3+ clutch, Fidanza flywheel, K&N Aircharger, SCT MAF, LFP H.E., LDC cooling mod, Tuned by Dynotunemotorsports, Steeda Tri-ax, Fiore adj., Kenny Brown springs, Billetflow IRS brace, Maximum Motorsports SFC's

Edited by 03 svtvenom