Our lovely new government

MrMeanGreen

who cares....we all live life worrying about whats going on when in reality we have no clue what the truth behind anything is. most "civilians" in this country are blind folded at what is really going on over there, yet think they know. so fuck it, just live your life to the fullest and hope everything pans out for you and your families future

who cares....we all live life worrying about whats going on when in reality we have no clue what the truth behind anything is. most "civilians" in this country are blind folded at what is really going on over there, yet think they know. so fuck it, just live your life to the fullest and hope everything pans out for you and your families future

I agree. There has been alot of people who speak as a matter of fact when they are really giving an opinion. Its pretty much just speculation on alot of our parts based on what we hear from the media.

I dont think we care as much about pakistan, as we do about a taliban with nukes and a india vs pakistan. But I think India can handle it on their own, they don't seem to put up with bullshit lately (Werent they the first to kill some pirates?)

No not so much so.

I was enjoying some coffee yesterday when I thought I skimmed over his idea of pushing cars that achieve 30+ miles per gallon only for the streets by 2016. I'm sure those of us that have gas guzzlers would be paying a tax to operate them should that come across.

How about Obama wanting to get rid of all our sports cars by 2016? geh-kuruuunk

WTF ARE YOU Talking about?

HAHAHAHHA. You relize that WOT does not count against MPG? We will not lose sports cars. We will get more efficent ones.

I dont think we care as much about pakistan, as we do about a taliban with nukes and a india vs pakistan. But I think India can handle it on their own, they don't seem to put up with bullshit lately (Werent they the first to kill some pirates?)

We are friendly with both Pakistan and India, we would likely remain neutral in that war. The Kashmir region has been a source of dispute between the two countries and that likely won't change or escalate in the near future. India has already said it will assist Pakistan in destroying the Taliban.

HAHAHAHHA. You relize that WOT does not count against MPG? We will not lose sports cars. We will get more efficent ones.

Ok, I'm sure that my 500whp 5 liter will be street legal. Since they will make it get over 30mpg for me nearly tripling the gas mileage; most likely the government would do this for me for free too. You need slapped with a reality fish.

U.S. pledges $100M to help displaced Pakistanis

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/05/19/pakistan.refugees.camps/index.html

Our economy sucks, gas just went up $.70 in three weeks, people are unemployed everywhere you look, and they're looking at cutting more programs across the US.

Pakistan? Seriously?

Here's my plan:

http://andrearf.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg

Ok, I'm sure that my 500whp 5 liter will be street legal. Since they will make it get over 30mpg for me nearly tripling the gas mileage; most likely the government would do this for me for free too. You need slapped with a reality fish.

they are not trying to push this on this on current privately owned vehicles the Obama administration is wanting to increase the CAFE guidelines for automakers to have a overall average of 35.5 mpg for their fleet of cars.

LOLZ!

Next time you start yelling from your soapbox make sure you know what your talking about.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/19/obama-cafe-increase-an-historic-agreement-to-help-america-brea/

they are not trying to push this on this on current privately owned vehicles the Obama administration is wanting to increase the CAFE guidelines for automakers to have a overall average of 35.5 mpg for their fleet of cars.

LOLZ!

Next time you start yelling from your soapbox make sure you know what your talking about.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/05/19/obama-cafe-increase-an-historic-agreement-to-help-america-brea/

If that's the case. I was wrong. Still, that approach will not accomplish much.

If you think the MPG controls will usher in another 'Era of the Muscle Cars' I would be highly skeptical. Yes we'll have more efficient sports cars but I would wager they wont be hi-revving naturally aspirated cars - more like hybrid electrical/gas engines, turbo charged-small cylinder engines or a stronger move to diesels.

Not what I envision when I think muscle or sports car.

Yeah your right, sorry i'm not a sheep like most and think political correctness is the way to go. Here we'll fix your country while ours goes to hell and back. BTW how many weapons of mass destruction has our country found over there? Oh thats right....but im sure the taliban is just hoarding them underground waiting to release them on us. Nah instead they'll just send people over to be trained by us then fly our planes into our buildings, all because we allowed them to live in our country illegally. Wanna debate?

Our country is by no means "Going to Hell and Back." The fact that you think this is a major reason why people in foreign countries dislike us.

Do you still have running water? A car to drive? Food to eat? Are bombs falling on your neighborhood on a daily basis? Do you see gun wielding militants when you walk to the town's well to get your allotted 2 cups of water per day?

If you aren't going to put yourself in other people's shoes, you shouldnt express your political opinion. (Translated: If your worldview comes entirely from foxnews, or any singular news outlet for that matter, shut the fuck up.)

And 100 million aint shit. Dont we spend billions a year buying military shit for Israel?

Double standards are fucking awesome.

PS: The last two sentences of your paragraph is basically the entire country's ignorance condensed into 100 characters or less.

All I need is like $10k and they said no fuck you and billed me $7k in taxes this year because evidently they didn't get enough of my money that seems to be taxed multiple times before it's actually spent.

I'm starting my own country someday.