any engine builders on here?

Ryan218

i bought a cam for my stang. going to be doing the swap in a few weeks after school is over.

i know i need longer push rods and im not sure if its needed to run new valve springs or what not but figured it would be a good idea while i have it apart.

the cam is a Steeda # 19 cam. lift is going to be .480 going to do 1.6 RR. brand suggestion?

when i tear it down im going to put a new timing change and i want to know what you guys would advice being a decent way to go with this.

i plan to end of the year begining of next to go with a single turbo set up on it and that is why the steeda cam is the cam i chose. so obviously, i want the valve train able to sustain this. throw the kid some suggestions :D

Guest Removed

new double roller chain,gaskets,fluids, and yes the proper valve springs that are suited for the cam is what i would recommend. hell may work with stock springs, i wouldnt know without looking up the cams specs and what not.

as far as roller rockers, i suggest a bolt down style(so you dont have to machine the heads for studs) like a crane (thats if you can find them, ford oe on the cobra motor) or comparable RR. not sure on who all make's a bolt down style these days. but find the numbers for the ones you need and run them by alex. more then likely be able to save you some money.

i bought a cam for my stang. going to be doing the swap in a few weeks after school is over.

i know i need longer push rods and im not sure if its needed to run new valve springs or what not but figured it would be a good idea while i have it apart.

the cam is a Steeda # 19 cam. lift is going to be .480 going to do 1.6 RR. brand suggestion?

when i tear it down im going to put a new timing change and i want to know what you guys would advice being a decent way to go with this.

i plan to end of the year begining of next to go with a single turbo set up on it and that is why the steeda cam is the cam i chose. so obviously, i want the valve train able to sustain this. throw the kid some suggestions :D

really? lol