Thorne's Insane Project.

thorne

I'm pretty sure I've lost my mind on this one but what the hell. If it totally blows in the end I'll redo it

So a teaser. If your on COS you already know the full project if not I'll be posting more shots as I go along..

http://www.40roll.com/wrx1/lostmymind.JPG

I'm sure there will be plenty of haters but I'm going to try it. This also means I'm keeping the WRX and no Camaro for me .

BTW the tranny is out and being rebuilt.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
im confused about the rhino lining... what exactly is it supposed to accomplish? And are you talking about doing the outside, or the inside...?

outside....this way, when he goes rally racing, he isnt going to scratch up the paint.... power washer = full detail!

Guest tbutera2112
thing will be like 4,000 LBS lol

i doubt it will add much at all...i dont think hes putting 3" of it over the whole car lol...the rhino lining in my truck bed is as thin as paint just about

Guest Removed
i doubt it will add much at all...i dont think hes putting 3" of it over the whole car lol...the rhino lining in my truck bed is as thin as paint just about

i dont think that true rhino lining in your tho..or maybe a shit job got done on it