Ohio-riders idol.....

kawi kid

watch the vids and vote for your Ohio-Riders Idol!!!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. watch the vids and vote for your Ohio-Riders Idol!!!

Haaa! I've kept debatin' on givin' my vote to you or Chris. Couldn't choose.....so I never voted 18.gif Guess I'll give it to the Piano Man now ;)

BTW.....Can we deduct/give negative votes to Bryan for ren.i.g.g.in' when he said he was "up for some 'yokee"......Then never hobbled his decrepit a$$ up there.....Even when I signed him up for a song?!? :D

oh cripple man, oh cripple man, pull that rascal over!!!

Haaa! I've kept debatin' on givin' my vote to you or Chris. Couldn't choose.....so I never voted 18.gif Guess I'll give it to the Piano Man now ;)

BTW.....Can we deduct/give negative votes to Bryan for ren.i.g.g.in' when he said he was "up for some 'yokee"......Then never hobbled his decrepit a$$ up there.....Even when I signed him up for a song?!? :D

you signed sam up not me :lol:

you signed sam up not me :lol:

And Duane, Pauly.....And YOU :p Pauly's the only one who attempted it, even though he refused 'til I went up & started singin' it for him :rolleyes::D

He has stage fright. :lol: Unless he has booze in him.

That's what she said! :D

And Duane, Pauly.....And YOU :p Pauly's the only one who attempted it, even though he refused 'til I went up & started singin' it for him :rolleyes::D

i must have been gone by then cuz i might have sang after a few of the performances i saw :lol:

Yeah that was rather interesting.....

another word that works is ghey :lol:

Must not've been that bad......That duet's got Pauly more votes than me I think for that "ghey" performance :p