Dark Grey Turbo Fit ?

TTQ B4U

Anyone know who it is? Has what appears to be the VW scripted word "turbo" from a VW Beetle on the back hatch.......isn't fast, but isn't stock. He kept a decent pace, albeit while smelling my exhaust from a far. Has aftermarket wheels on it too. Low spooling sound from it. Sighted in NW Cbus area around Bethel.

Curious as to who it is and how much they put into it?

wow that sucks, couldn't even keep up with a stock ms3? ouch.

To his credit, mine's not completely stock and are not slouch even when they are though.

no idea on the turbo badge, but the kid drives like a total douche.

This One?

no, this one has nicer wheels. I don't think they are smaller than 16's. it actually didn't look half bad :confused: but then that's only half good too....but you know.....

Tim was this guy in our side of town around hard/sawmill rd? If so I think i know who your talking about and exactly where he lives. That little fucked rode my ass on Hard rd when I was driving with my drunk brother and his wife. Guy was a fucking asshole.

Oh if your ever on Hard rd, he lives in the small apt complex across from the kindercare right by Old Bag of nails and the drive through. He always parks at the same spot and its always visible from the main road.

My STi is a turd and it would blow your mirrors off. ;)

We still have a standing date for that run you know :D

I've run a stock new 09 STi through a number of paces with my MS3. 40-120 you'll be 2 cars ahead. you'll pull about 1/2 to a full car upon each shift thanks to you pulling down power at higher RPM's. I shift at 6k, you likely won't. Otherwise, don't under estimate your little FWD Cousin ;)