XBox360 Project Natal

Draco-REX

Looks cool. But that's not happening anytime soon. When I play video games, I want to sit down and relax, not jump around like a fool.

Currently to capture motion, you need to have one of those suits with little white balls all over you. Dont quite have the technology yet, and I'm not about to spend 10g's on a game console.

When I play video games, I want to sit down and relax, not jump around like a fool.

+1

If you want to jump around and play basketball or tennis or skateboard, then for the sake of obesity, go actually play basketball or tennis or skateboard outside.

It somewhat looks fake to me. I only watched the 1st video, but i didnt see any type of console, etc... But if it does come out it will cost like 2k prolly, so not for us broke people.

It is supposed to be an add-on for the 360. It's possible it can be done with the cam they have now, but more likely it'll be done with dual high-rez cameras. It'll probably look like the Wii's sensor bar.

It somewhat looks fake to me. I only watched the 1st video, but i didnt see any type of console, etc... But if it does come out it will cost like 2k prolly, so not for us broke people.

Then you weren't paying attention. They clearly show the sensor bar with the 2 cameras, and the addon box that connects it to the console.

The product is cool as fuck. Is it legitimately in development? I can't imagine that it can pick out the meaningful motions out of extraneous other motions. With three people on the sofa, how could it know which one is "driving"? Really impressive if they can implement this!