where to get metal round stock and what not

88lx5oh

Fuck all that shit, Research Alloys is the place you are looking for. It's a scrap yard/metal shop; they have all kinds of random drops and full pieces somewhat organized by shape and alloy. You can just walk through the place and see what they have; they will also cut or shear off pieces for a small fee. They just throw the stuff on a scale and the prices are VERY reasonable. I love going there, it's like a candy store for fabricators...

Fuck all that shit, Research Alloys is the place you are looking for. It's a scrap yard/metal shop; they have all kinds of random drops and full pieces somewhat organized by shape and alloy. You can just walk through the place and see what they have; they will also cut or shear off pieces for a small fee. They just throw the stuff on a scale and the prices are VERY reasonable. I love going there, it's like a candy store for fabricators...

+1000

Go to the junk yard... the one off of Neil.

+1000

This is the same place... I was there the other day talking to the owner and I was looking at all kinds of shit that you need...