Fastest Street Car In Columbus?

Main3s

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you want the fastest (top speed) or the quickest (1/4 mile)

and the street legal and driving with no issues is always up for debate, as is the wanting to drive and able to drive. cuz i sure as hell am not gonna drive around in an aluminum bucket at 45 MPH with no AC and a defening exhaust just to go from point A to point B.

more then likely the quickest cars are only going to be driven on the street when they are going to be racing.

either way i guarantee you they are not on this board.

Nice sig LOL

I knew you would like that

I saw the orange vette on alton darby creek rd. this morning. He had the chute on and everything. Seems pretty legit to me.

I define a street car as anything that has coolant in the block and an alternator. Anything else like tags, lights, etc shouldn't matter, b/c if you're racing on the street you are already violating the law. And if you're commuting in a drag car just to say you can do it, I think that is cool, but it shouldn't give you excuses if you lose to a car w/ no tags, lights, etc.

I saw the orange vette on alton darby creek rd. this morning. He had the chute on and everything. Seems pretty legit to me.

I define a street car as anything that has coolant in the block and an alternator. Anything else like tags, lights, etc shouldn't matter, b/c if you're racing on the street you are already violating the law. And if you're commuting in a drag car just to say you can do it, I think that is cool, but it shouldn't give you excuses if you lose to a car w/ no tags, lights, etc.

Im not sure if you read the title of this thread.

Reason for this post???

Because some of the so called street cars or more in line with weekend warriors that are street driven.

I drive my car in the winter and summer and rain.

Kthxbye

He had to beat paul to the gayness

i dont belive i posted in this thread stating i was evan a contender. i know my neons slow as balls i just care that its faster then your pos. An yea i call out much quicker calls knowing that will bitch out . anyways keep this back on topic. im gonna have to go with marks car soley because i dont know what else out there thats faster that can be driven on the street.

Not only is it broken but, it only went 12.8s :p

yea at liek 130mph

Because some of the so called street cars or more in line with weekend warriors that are street driven.

Kthxbye

Thorne, I put 300 miles on my car last week with the A/C and you don't see me claiming to be the fastest in OH and my car will run circles around yours.

Kthxbye

So what does this have to do with being the fastest street car? Not the most reliable beater. Think before you popst dumbass

Thorne, I put 300 miles on my car last week with the A/C and you don't see me claiming to be the fastest in OH and my car will run circles around yours.

But his runs 12.9s. That's a quick dd :rolleyes:

Just an FYI this is not the kitchen. This is your only warning.

how does one debate (which were being civil in here some what) in the parking lot ? if we had the kitchen this talk would be just dandy...

dam old people that drive slow fbodys an there rules :bangbang:

Just an FYI this is not the kitchen. This is your only warning.

Oh noes! He's about to layeth the banhammersmackdown on our asses.

Someone takes there modding ability way to serious

how does one debate (which were being civil in here some what) in the parking lot ? if we had the kitchen this talk would be just dandy...

dam old people that drive slow fbodys an there rules :bangbang:

Debate is one thing, pushing to a flame war is another. I am just trying to keep things from getting out of control since some people can't behave.

fuck yes my car is slow but it is consistant that is how you win in bracket racing.

Now back on topic kind of.

I was thinking about talking with some folks about CR putting on a race like they down south on http://www.need2speed.com

That would be where we see who is the baddest mofo around.

From the cars I have seen run this year the turbo s-10 and marks car might be a good run...

How are we pushing a flame war? I'm lost because we are clowning thorne for making a completely retarded post? That's his fault, he deserves it, just like the rest of us. Just like if u make another stupid threatening post, we will make fun of you to paper pusher

How are we pushing a flame war? I'm lost because we are clowning thorne for making a completely retarded post? That's his fault, he deserves it, just like the rest of us. Just like if u make another stupid threatening post, we will make fun of you to paper pusher

:D

Debate is one thing, pushing to a flame war is another. I am just trying to keep things from getting out of control since some people can't behave.

fuck yes my car is slow but it is consistant that is how you win in bracket racing.

Now back on topic kind of.

I was thinking about talking with some folks about CR putting on a race like they down south on http://www.need2speed.com

That would be where we see who is the baddest mofo around.

From the cars I have seen run this year the turbo s-10 and marks car might be a good run...

i ment anthony with the slow fbody seeing as how he took the kitchen away... ur just slow mentally lol

an do be on topic are you wanting quickest in the 1/4?

Guest Removed
I would say Marks car then Chris black z. Both have all the options they had from factory and can be driven anywhere.

not when there are 7 second street cars running around this state...8's just arent going to cut it.:p