Fastest Street Car In Columbus?

Main3s

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ment anthony with the slow fbody seeing as how he took the kitchen away... ur just slow mentally lol

an do be on topic are you wanting quickest in the 1/4?

I think he means quickest in the quarter or that is how I took it.

Mark's car has the potential but he is having problems getting that monster to hook. The s-10 really impressed me at the track day when he ran that thing. Even more considering it is about as aerodynamic as my toaster.

Phil if it makes you feel better about yourself you can make fun of me. I realize how important and serious the internet is and take meds so I don't get depressed.

So what does this have to do with being the fastest street car? Not the most reliable beater. Think before you popst dumbass

Here I'll make this easier for you.

I'm far from the fastest BUT

I drive all the time

I make 300whp (AWD= 350-400chp)

I run a 12.9

My top speed is 153 no more gear left.

ummmmm

If you look I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE FASTEST.

Learn to read.

• Downvote 1

Here I'll make this easier for you.

I'm far from the fastest BUT

I drive all the time

I make 300whp (AWD= 350-400chp)

I run a 12.9

My top speed is 153 no more gear left.

ummmmm

If you look I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE FASTEST.

Learn to read.

I think the problem is, there are showroom stock dailys that have better stats.

Because some of the so called street cars or more in line with weekend warriors that are street driven.

I drive my car in the winter and summer and rain.

Kthxbye

no one gives a fuck about what you do with your POS when we are talking about fast cars....

Because some of the so called street cars or more in line with weekend warriors that are street driven.

I drive my car in the winter and summer and rain.

Kthxbye

And your point is what. Mark could drive his car in the rain, snow, sleet but he chooses not to. Just cause you dont see it on the road doesnt mean it cant be driven. So your arguement is almost as stupid as rhino lining a car.

Guest Removed

OP also said in the state..so which is it? columbus or state wide?

cause i can think of a 8 second street car from grove city! once all the bugs are worked out that is...now that the carb is upgraded and the blower will be at full tilt!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p65/jevans88/04-06-09005.jpg

his orange car was street driven and ran 8's aswell!

8's > 9's

And your point is what. Mark could drive his car in the rain, snow, sleet but he chooses not to. Just cause you dont see it on the road doesnt mean it cant be driven. So your arguement is almost as stupid as rhino lining a car.

Your so right sam zomg your Teh king. I believe there is a differance between a weekend warrior and a street car sorry I should have assumed someone would get a holier then though smart ass response WELL this car is street legal. JP's colt was a street car. He drove it every day.

If I recall Mark's car runs E100.

And get it right its not rhino liner.

But I'm sorry I made a decision that was practical for what I enjoy doing. I could care less what you think. I didn't do it for others I did it for me. KthnxBye

OP also said in the state..so which is it? columbus or state wide?

cause i can think of a 8 second street car from grove city! once all the bugs are worked out that is...now that the carb is upgraded and the blower will be at full tilt!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p65/jevans88/04-06-09005.jpg

his orange car was street driven and ran 8's aswell!

8's > 9's

There are a lot opinions here on what qualifies as a "street car". That sure as hell is not a street car.

Guest Removed
There are a lot opinions here on what qualifies as a "street car". That sure as hell is not a street car.

and why not? it even has a horn! and is street legal....its runs the true street class..wish i had video of him driving it around a few weeks ago! drove it from his house out ff 665 up to stringtown for a milk shake. :gtfo:

so whats make it not a street car? the fact it has a cage legal to go in the 7's? the chute? or wing? then that would also knock out the orange vette and jamies car....

If someone doesn't tell me who the fastest street car is right now I'm gonna explode with anticipation !!!

Didn't you pay attention to sam? Unless your car makes 800hp and can legally be driven on the street sometimes it's a street car.

and why not? it even has a horn! and is street legal....its runs the true street class..wish i had video of him driving it around a few weeks ago! drove it from his house out ff 665 up to stringtown for a milk shake. :gtfo:

so whats make it not a street car? the fact it has a cage legal to go in the 7's? the chute? or wing? then that would also knock out the orange vette and jamies car....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZWhQDEMH4Y

Guess that makes a tank a street car too cause that dude drove it around LA a few times.

Parachute would be the deal breaker, along with the tires. Its probably gutted to all hell as well. All of which do not make it a street car

Your so right sam zomg your Teh king. I believe there is a differance between a weekend warrior and a street car sorry I should have assumed someone would get a holier then though smart ass response WELL this car is street legal. JP's colt was a street car. He drove it every day.

If I recall Mark's car runs E100.

And get it right its not rhino liner.

But I'm sorry I made a decision that was practical for what I enjoy doing. I could care less what you think. I didn't do it for others I did it for me. KthnxBye

So now we are saying what gas that gets put in the car makes it a street car. Again so you are saying that since a car isnt driven everyday then its not a street car. Did you get alil crazy in the head from fumes in your garage. Your arguement makes no sense.

Didn't you pay attention to sam? Unless your car makes 800hp and can legally be driven on the street sometimes it's a street car.

Mark make over 1000 rwhp and if he wanted to he could drive it yr round everyday. He just chooses not to and to keep the paint and car looking nice by keeping it out of bad weather. Maybe you can convince him to rhino line his car like you so he can drive it everyday and be like you.